Possible UConn 2021 Recruits | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Possible UConn 2021 Recruits

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Remiss of me to say, before some critic says it, that there isn't much jump in that jump shot. WRONG! She's taken the shot and on her way down.
Looks like decent elevation to me.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Citron was an all-tournament member at the recent Run 4 the Roses Classic:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I've never heard of her until now but I can tell just by that picture, that kid's a pure shooter.
Agreed. Like her form. Nice body control and wrist/hand action.

Reaction Score
CocoHusky's girl Rayah Marshall made a name for herself in Chicago:

Good to see that Dominique Darius who is Olivia Miles' Blair back court mate is getting some recognition............in the two Blair games I watched, Darius was actually the more imposing player........she's a legit athlete with skills

Reaction Score
NJ Shoreshots crush AAU power Boo Williams and they are playing up to U16..................their two best players are 14 and 15 years old.........

Reaction Score
Uconn is wise to be watching this kid.....she's a legit 6'3" with guard skills and a solid inside/outside game likely to be better then Diamond Miller or Kylee Watson......

ellonya Tiny Green on Twitter

USJN-April 2018: Athletic faceup-4 with off-the-charts potential; rebounds, handles and finishes plays coast-to-coast; superior length, wingspan, defends all 5 positions on the floor; knocks down the jumper to the arc; rebounds, outlets, executes in transition game; stretch-4 game with guard skills. (Olson)

Notes

Reaction Score
Uconn is wise to be watching this kid.....she's a legit 6'3" with guard skills and a solid inside/outside game likely to be better then Diamond Miller or Kylee Watson.

ellonya Tiny Green on Twitter

USJN-April 2018: Athletic faceup-4 with off-the-charts potential; rebounds, handles and finishes plays coast-to-coast; superior length, wingspan, defends all 5 positions on the floor; knocks down the jumper to the arc; rebounds, outlets, executes in transition game; stretch-4 game with guard skills. (Olson)

Notes

Kudos to the coach. All in position to rebound.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Same Blue Star Media write-up that I posted on 19/20 recruiting board. I'm double dipping because a few of the players listed on this thread are also in this article.

"DC" - 31st Annual USJN National Championship - Bluestar Media

Destiny Adams – 2021 – 6-2 – Wing – Jersey Warriors Basketball Club– Agile with a lean build…Can create off the drive…Slashes into traffic…Form is there…Hesitation move works well…Has the length and mobility to make an impact defensively.

Caroline Ducharme – 2021 – 6-1 – Wing – MCW Starz– Continues to add to her game…Reads and reacts on the catch…Good instincts…Pull up had some moments…Not hesitant about taking it into traffic on the break or in the halfcourt…Makes herself available even with pressure…Physicality will come with added strength

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom