Possible UConn 2021 Recruits | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Possible UConn 2021 Recruits

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Name-to-watch Saniya Rivers is having a big day in AAU action in Indiana. Here's a mixtape of her.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Rivers seems to be nice in a lot of areas. Her court vision, body control, handle, and deception off the dribble are first class. Good size too. Mil, I wanna see her at the Classic in 2 years. Ready for it?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Miles has this nice ability to slither between defenders. Chong had that ability. Miles also works that Euro Step well at a young age. Miles' shot is a little funky, but her release is quiick. She may have a problem with consistency since as a right hander she starts her shot off slightly on the left side and releases on her right. This means your release point changes constantly. This is the issue Ball has, but Miles' shot isn't nearly as broken as that. Her handle is just so far above the level she's playing at. Her body control is just phenomenal for her age, her first step is filthy, she has long arms, and during the video it looked as if she put on a growth spurt. She seems now to have great size. She anticipates well on offense and defense. Her frame says to me that when she starts using weights her upper and lower body is going to be beastly. This is a special young player y'all with baller written all over her.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Rivers seems to be nice in a lot of areas. Her court vision, body control, handle, and deception off the dribble are first class. Good size too. Mil, I wanna see her at the Classic in 2 years. Ready for it?
Definitely, my friend. We get Haley et al. next year.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
2021 is shaping up nicely and might have as many quality playmakers as 2020.
2020: Clark, Van Lith, Bueckers, & Andrews
2021: Fudd, Miles, Rivers, & Rayah Marshall. Also interesting that each class seems to have 1 post that is head and shoulders above the rest (2021-DeBerry:2020-Brink)

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
2021: Fudd, Miles, Rivers, & Rayah Marshall. Also interesting that each class seems to have 1 post that is head and shoulders above the rest (2021-DeBerry:2020-Brink)

Prospects Nation's latest rankings agree with you, given that all the 2020 prospects you mention constitute their top 5 current players in that class.

I've only had intermittent looks at Ms. Brink, so I'm looking forward to seeing the upcoming tournament to get a long look at her playing with other highly-touted peers.

Reaction Score
Olivia appears to have court vision AND night vision. As someone who was nearsighted most of his life, I can appreciate her need for glasses/goggles.

I'm not sure if they're for her vision or eye protection or both.............lot's of players we know have had eye surgery to correct vision problems while others are still wearing contacts which often proves problematic during games........

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Assuming Geno is also watching Amari DeBerry at the Nike Nationals in Chicago.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Returning to the Mix - Bluestar Media
Pretty extensive interviews by Mike Flynn of Elauna Eaton & Caroline Ducharme. Mike covers a lot of ground from coming back from injury for both players to school stop recruiting these players because of injuries. Great work ethic by both players. Seems like I have seen this movie before: Highly ranked HS player gets hurt in HS and work her way back from injury to have a great UCONN career.

Reaction Score
Returning to the Mix - Bluestar Media
Pretty extensive interviews by Mike Flynn of Elauna Eaton & Caroline Ducharme. Mike covers a lot of ground from coming back from injury for both players to school stop recruiting these players because of injuries. Great work ethic by both players. Seems like I have seen this movie before: Highly ranked HS player gets hurt in HS and work her way back from injury to have a great UCONN career.

whenever I see a Caroline Decharme mention I have to add that she is a big UConn follower..........I think she would like nothing better then getting a UConn offer.......

Reaction Score

Is Marshall a guard? I saw some YouTube highlights of her high school team, and she played mostly inside the paint.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom