Possible UConn 2021 Recruits | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Possible UConn 2021 Recruits

Reaction Score
Why is it so hard to spell people's names correctly here. Who is Gino? What does Geno think of this Gino person????

Reaction Score
How about a 2024 prospect.....................this kid is something else......

Reaction Score
interesting that Hoopgurlz lists seven players from NJ/NY in their 2021 recruiting ranks while Prospects nation appears to include none...........

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
interesting that Hoopgurlz lists seven players from NJ/NY in their 2021 recruiting ranks while Prospects nation appears to include none......
Remember when I said to take some time to familiarize yourself with the ranking/rating philosophies. This illustrates a good reason to do that. The 2021 Hoopgurlz is a listing (watch list) the player have not been graded therefore the cannot be ranked. The same is true of Prospects Nation. Very few players from PN 2021 list have been evaluated to actually obtain a grade. Therefore it is literally impossible to rate a player that is NOT on the list against a player that is on the list like you are complaining about. At this stage it very easy to get someone on either list. Just have the HS coach or parent drop Dan Olson or Chris Hansen a note.

Reaction Score
Remember when I said to take some time to familiarize yourself with the ranking/rating philosophies. This illustrates a good reason to do that. The 2021 Hoopgurlz is a listing (watch list) the player have not been graded therefore the cannot be ranked. The same is true of Prospects Nation. Very few players from PN 2021 list have been evaluated to actually obtain a grade. Therefore it is literally impossible to rate a player that is NOT on the list against a player that is on the list like you are complaining about. At this stage it very easy to get someone on either list. Just have the HS coach or parent drop Dan Olson or Chris Hansen a note.

I got ya...........it's just that five of the seven are well known Adams, Deberry, Darius, Miles, Holloway each with Olsen's comments............PN has three pages of names with evaluations........PN has starred a few of the well know players............why the disparity geographically? Are you saying that PN just hasn't gotten around to see the NY/NJ kids yet?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I got ya......it's just that five of the seven are well known Adams, Deberry, Darius, Miles, Holloway each with Olsen's comments..PN has three pages of names with evaluations...PN has starred a few of the well know players..why the disparity geographically? Are you saying that PN just hasn't gotten around to see the NY/NJ kids yet?
Exactly. I am sure Chris & Brandon will get around to giving the 2021 NY/NJ kids evaluated.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Saylor Poffenbarger named to the Maryland All-State 1st team:

Click on the photo to enlarge.

DaLaaiVW4AAkxyP.jpg

Reaction Score
If she continues her current rate/pace of development, I can see her winning all of the local, state and national awards her senior year that Christyn Williams did during her senior year.
Why wait? Why not next year? Have we seen anybody better? Or are all the awards restricted to seniors?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Why wait? Why not next year? Have we seen anybody better? Or are all the awards restricted to seniors?

Yeah, I don't think it's going to take until her senior year. Part of those awards is rep and everyone knows how good she is by now.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
How about a 2024 prospect......this kid is something else.

Word is that Jeff Walz (HC - Louisville) has already offered her..............a year ago. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Yeah, I don't think it's going to take until her senior year. Part of those awards is rep and everyone knows how good she is by now.

The question is will she continue to be head and shoulders above her contemporaries by the time she's a senior? Will other players rise to her level of skill and on court awareness by then, and steal some of the limelight ? Will someone surpass her, and become the number 1 rated player in the class of 2021?

Last edited by a moderator:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Fudd and Deberry appear to be at the top of the class. Deberry is quite tall, and Fudd is a great shooter and scorer. Think Tina and Kaleena in the same class.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom