Paige is practicing

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Man Slapping Couch Laughing GIF

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Obviously, a sarcastic post...just trying to figure out who you are poking...the posters calling for her return, the posters who say she won't be ready or the NIL system for college athletes?

Reaction Score
And I heard that the Moon is made of cheese.
Huh…I always wondered how the cow jumped over the moon. But perhaps it just stepped over the cheese.

Time to close this thread?

Reaction Score
There are actually fans who subscribe to INSIDER sites for similar information in this post. Here, it's free! I don't need to know anything that bad about wcbb for $29.99 a month. I do see a side hustle in the future.

sun

Reaction Score
A very short video that shows Paige at team practice.
Geno and Nika say a few words too.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Maybe someone should start a new "at Xavier" thread with a poll about how Paige will be dressed at the game. Like
In warm ups wearing a brace (her attire as of late)
In warm ups no brace
In uniform wearing a brace
In uniform no brace

Reaction Score
I will never understand the timing of a transfer like this, of course unless there are extreme mitigating circumstances.
If you have big time BB aspirations then this makes less sense. But how many players fit that description? (Very few)

If this is just a transaction to get a free education, then there is a limit — eg like when you get fed up with a job.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
check out paige's gait on that slo-mo side to side curl. she's up on her toes with that left leg. wholeism is returning to that body part. u don't get out in front iffn there is concern in ur mind that jiggly pieces may break loose.
as far as the 'up on toes' thing, i've seen very few that naturally do it like russ westbrook, especially earlier in his career. that guy leaves only toenail prints in the sand. amazing. paige is mostly an up on toes type, and her injury came when she mis-short-stepped and landed awkwardly on the back part of her foot, sending a force vector up her leg.
as long as an injury doesn't result in a tangled bird's nest of mangled rubber bands, injury diagnosis and therapies can be straightforward. im sure the bone parts of the puzzle should heal just fine. she ain't got osteoporosis.
nika sez in that video 'as azzi sez, we're gonna be a nasty team when she comes back.' youse listening?

Reaction Score
a former Yankees player had the same issues after running into the outfield fence in spring training. Never was the same.
Huh? That's equivalent to Paige? You saw both sets of xrays/MRIs? Perhaps you saw these while you were staying at a Holiday Inn Express? What does your post have to do with anything?

Reaction Score
Geno is going to have to ease Paige back into the lineup. Maybe only play her 16 minutes a 1/2 to start out.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what we posters would do if we weren't allowed to speculate, pretend we're doctors (apologies to those that are), pretend we're coaches (see Dr. apology), and pretend we're players.

All those jobs are tiring!

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
I don’t believe for a minute that the tomahawks won’t come out at tourney time ala face block to Caroline or trip screens and very hard fouls underneath with “extreme prejudice” -above and beyond normal aggressive play.
That’s why 100% is REQUIRED.
How-- or better yet-- why do you assume that opponents will basically play "dirty" ball. Ten bodies in a high intensity contest in a relatively small space will bang and collide somewhat, but you really shouldn't toss out accusations of deliberate mayhem beforehand.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom