Paige is practicing | The Boneyard

Paige is practicing

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Doesn’t mean she won’t.
There was a brief video that I tried to post, but it's been deleted. I watched it a few times, and IMHO she's favoring the affected leg. Not quite "running around it" like I did post ACL, but there's some tentative moments, which is not unreasonable when you've worn a brace for weeks.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Nika and Caroline on sidelines

200.gif

Reaction Score
There was a brief video that I tried to post, but it's been deleted. I watched it a few times, and IMHO she's favoring the affected leg. Not quite "running around it" like I did post ACL, but there's some tentative moments, which is not unreasonable when you've worn a brace for weeks.
If best not to play her then let’s do what’s best.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score

This is what I would expect. My take - she is getting into some form of playing shape - slowly. I would not be surprised if Paige is in a brace the rest of the season.

Everybody needs to chill.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Let's hope that Nika is getting some rest. She's played a lot of minutes after the early season injury. For Caroline, any head issues may take a while to resolve, even if not a concussion.

Reaction Score
I do not think they will need her until maybe the second weekend of NCAA tourney.

Reaction Score
don't see her playing until the tournament if she does, there's only 10 days left in the season and then the big east tournament is that week. If she is fortunate maybe in the final of the big east.

Reaction Score
I do not think they will need her until maybe the second weekend of NCAA tourney.
Which games have you been watching?

This team lost to Villanova and was tight with Marquette for 3 quarters — neither team is projected to make the field.

UConn will be favored to make it to the regionals but has shown that it definitely could lose to a 6 seed if a few things go wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom