Paige is practicing | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Paige is practicing

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Azzi?
I meant Paige. I had Azzi on my mind. I was using my phone to read the comments as well as post. I was trying to watch my 27 month old. We're outside playing with our neighbor's kids. But yes, her too. On the day of our first game this fall, I would love to see every player on our roster 100% healthy and in the best shape of their lives.

Reaction Score
agreed 100%, already saw what happened when the team was healthy vs South Carolina. Why have her comeback at 50% and risk injury for a worse result? Again I use the example of Kevin Durant being rushed back for a game 5 in the Nba finals and having for him to miss a year and more because he was rushed. And those same doctors "cleared him."
Azzi was nowhere near healthy and Caroline didn't even play in that game. A simple research would have told you that. People get on the internet and spread misinformation like it's their job.

Reaction Score
If we get video of her driving to the hoop, this site will crash.
There was a video of her driving and pulling up for a sweet midrange on instagram but the video is gone now for some reason.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Nika and Caroline on sidelines

I was really hoping to have Caroline back this Friday. I was hoping these 5 days off would provide enough additional rest for her to resume playing. :( What's with all of these foot problems lately? Nika Muhl says her right foot is bothering her a little.

MrT

Reaction Score
Keep Paige from her self , that is her biggest enemy right now. She is a tough athlete who wants to play, despite her injury . Her limitations are set by doctors and coaches , she thinks she can play through anything . Like a thoroughbred that breaks there leg, but still wants to run. Protect her from her self PLEASE !!!

Reaction Score
She definitely won't be playing after her first practice back from a major injury that kept her out for 2 months. I don't know where you get your sources from.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom