PAC 12 WBB News | Page 4 | The Boneyard

PAC 12 WBB News

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Tried for a minute streaming the Cal game, but it was wonky. Now the Pac 12 site isn't connecting to any of the various games that are supposed to be streaming. Great job everybody. :eek:

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
So, no Daniels or Mastrov. Anybody else missing for Cal?

Reaction Score
Tried for a minute streaming the Cal game, but it was wonky. Now the Pac 12 site isn't connecting to any of the various games that are supposed to be streaming. Great job everybody. :eek:
Yeah it is a struggle trying to stream this game.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Even with a bunch of players missing, Oregon is cruising against what should be a fairly good Idaho St. team.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it doesn't help that Idaho State looks tiny against Oregon. Alas, it isn't to be for Idaho State.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Okay, I looked at Idaho St.'s roster, brought back just about everybody from last year's solid team. Oregon is absolutely boat racing them 44-15. Some mid majors put up a good fight today. I'd say this is a fairly nice statement by the Ducks.

Reaction Score
Mastrov on the floor now. Cal up by 8. Sacramento State getting close. Was a 12 point game.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Mastrov on the floor now. Cal up by 8. Sacramento State getting close. Was a 12 point game.
Any idea why she didn't play in the first half?

Reaction Score
Okay, I looked at Idaho St.'s roster, brought back just about everybody from last year's solid team. Oregon is absolutely boat racing them 44-15. Some mid majors put up a good fight today. I'd say this is a fairly nice statement by the Ducks.
Diaba Konate, who led ISU in minutes per game and was their second leading scorer last season, appears out tonight. Sabally and Prince doing a very good job exploiting their size mismatches, and Scherr looks much improved.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Arizona St. got themselves a scorer in Boise St. transfer Jade Loville. Thumping Northern Colorado.

Reaction Score
Ducks handled Idaho State 91-34. All ten players scored. Standing out were Prince 9-10, Sabally and Scherr each 6-9, Kyei 10 rebounds off the bench. Team: 61% from the field, 7-15 from 3.
Sabally to locker room with banged knee early in 3rd and did not return to floor. Icing it on bench. Probably okay.

Reaction Score
Courtesy O-live J Crepea (Oregonian paper):

Oreogn/Idaho State

Oregon shot 61% FG & held Idaho State to 22.6%. The Ducks have not shot 60%+ & held opponent under 25% in same game since at least 2010-11, perhaps ever. No Kelly Graves team did it vs. D1 team dating back through his tenure at Gonzaga (2000-14)

Reaction Score
Arizona impressive, no idea how they will perform but they definintely intrigue me.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
As long as Sabally is ok, this was a really good day for Oregon--and against an NCAA tournament team that returned almost all its roster and is favored to (once again) win the Big Sky Conference. Defensively, and with Maddie Scherr leading the way (surely the most disruptive perimeter player of Graves tenure here), Oregon took Idaho State completely out of its game and the Bengals looked shell-shocked from start to finish. Among the positives was the play of both freshmen. There's already been a lot of talk about Kyei, and rightly so, but I was also impressed by Taylor Bigby, who has, I believe, a bright future going forward. With PaoPao back, maybe Oregon can even give South Carolina a challenge in the Bahamas (if they get past Oklahoma, that is), although PaoPao + Rogers would be even better.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this.

I tried streaming several games yesterday. Had no problem with Arizona. A little while later, none of the games would load. Tried several times. Gave up.

Eventually I was able to stream the Arizona men's game. I didn't go back to trying the any of the women's games at that point.

Reaction Score
Arizona impressive, no idea how they will perform but they definintely intrigue me.
Didn't get much production out of Love yesterday, but like Texas I kind of doubt Arizona backslides much. I like the look of that team.

Reaction Score
As long as Sabally is ok, this was a really good day for Oregon--and against an NCAA tournament team that returned almost all its roster and is favored to (once again) win the Big Sky Conference. Defensively, and with Maddie Scherr leading the way (surely the most disruptive perimeter player of Graves tenure here), Oregon took Idaho State completely out of its game and the Bengals looked shell-shocked from start to finish. Among the positives was the play of both freshmen. There's already been a lot of talk about Kyei, and rightly so, but I was also impressed by Taylor Bigby, who has, I believe, a bright future going forward. With PaoPao back, maybe Oregon can even give South Carolina a challenge in the Bahamas (if they get past Oklahoma, that is), although PaoPao + Rogers would be even better.

I don't think Carolina making it past Oregon to meet UConn is at all a sure thing.

It's an exciting game. I guess Syracuse was supposed to be UConn's competition but that didn't work out.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this.

I tried streaming several games yesterday. Had no problem with Arizona. A little while later, none of the games would load. Tried several times. Gave up.

Eventually I was able to stream the Arizona men's game. I didn't go back to trying the any of the women's games at that point.
I too was unable to stream the games from PAC-12.com. The Pac-12 website design is horrible. Not being able to stream a game makes them appear so amateurish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom