OT: UConn 447th best party school in US; 7th in CT | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: UConn 447th best party school in US; 7th in CT

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Says the guy who thinks UConn needs to exist in a “bubble” around precious Mansfield.

Mansfield would be a swamp suburb of Willimantic without UConn. Pipe down.

Why are you even pretending to know anything about the current state of Mansfield when you haven’t set foot there (perhaps excluding Gampel games) in 19 years?

Reaction Score
Stainmasters the kinda kid that tells the teacher when they forget to collect homework

I'm not leaning either way nor do I care about this argument between a few of you. If you're a partier then you'll find a way despite the rules and low ranking. It' obvious creativity is required but that's not all that hard.

But aren't you the same guy who continues to bring up Crack's ejection at MSG as something less than mature? :eek:

Reaction Score
I'm not leaning either way nor do I care about this argument between a few of you. If you're a partier then you'll find a way despite the rules and low ranking. It' obvious creativity is required but that's not all that hard.

But aren't you the same guy who continues to bring up Crack's ejection at MSG as something less than mature? :eek:
I'm not sure how those two things are even related. Swing and a miss, mau

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
This thread makes me laugh.

I also enjoy how the (perhaps?) most massive party in UConn history was due to a protest of making dorms co-ed. The idea that hot-blooded college-aged males wouldn't want women within close living proximity to them astounds me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The idea that hot-blooded college-aged males wouldn't want women within close living proximity to them astounds me.
Perhaps it was the women protesting.
After the protest failed, they went to Shipee.

Reaction Score
It’s not as if other people are being “snowflakes” and overreacting to what you somehow think are reasonable thoughts and ideas.
Incorrect, snowflake.
Here's how you can tell.
When you say whatever it is you want to say, me and mine don't care. Say it, post it, put it on a billboard. If anything, we're amused by your thoughts.
When I say whatever I want to say, you and yourn want to suppress the words.
That simple. You're a snowflake.
It’s a reflection solely of you and your diseased way of thinking.
The funny part is, you're in the rabidly vocal minority and you don't even know it. You'll find out soon enough if you pay attention to where society's going. Lol.

Reaction Score
Incorrect, snowflake.
Here's how you can tell.
When you say whatever it is you want to say, me and mine don't care. Say it, post it, put it on a billboard. If anything, we're amused by your thoughts.
That simple. You're a snowflake.

The funny part is, you're in the rabidly vocal minority and you don't even know it. You'll find out soon enough if you pay attention to where society's going. Lol.
I respect this. It seems most racists today freak when they are called out on it and deny being racists. I respect you more for owning it.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Incorrect, snowflake.
Here's how you can tell.

Great. I'd love to put "Frank Ivy is a horrible, evil, sick man whose hatred makes the world a worse place" on a billboard. People ought to be warned about you.

Calling you out for being such a terrible human being isn't "silencing" you. Your command of the English language is quite lacking -- which is ironic, considering how much of a tizzy you folks get into when others don't speak perfect English.

In the 1860s, the Union fought a war. Frank Ivy lost.

In the 1960s, Jim Crow laws were repealed and the court ruled in the plaintiff's favor in Loving v. Virginia. Frank Ivy lost.

You and your fellow retrograde boomer buddies can raise whatever stink you want. Society is not reverting to the ways of your small-minded prejudice, no matter what your favorite talk radio host is feeding you.

Reaction Score
It's like he's not even trying. Sad.

Superjohn's validation speaks volumes. There's a foxhole guy if there ever was one!
Come on, it's StupendousJaunita. It's like you aren't even trying anymore.

Reaction Score
Society is not reverting to . . .
You're not paying attention. Or you're ignoring what you're perceiving.
Stability is waning. We've just passed through the golden age of humanity, in terms of economic prosperity and civil liberties.
Virtually everything is moving toward greater chaos - I certainly don't want it - but here we are.
Chew up another Ritalin youg fella - and stock up.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Sadly all of Frank Ivy's friends are gone now. No more Brian Wells, Marjorie Diehl, and Rothstein to hang out with...sadface.

They really should've interviewed him for the Netflix special.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I have to say, the Patch, Niche and this thread that resulted from them have outperformed all reasonable expectations. I got the e-mail, read the article and posted it within maybe three minutes total time, thinking it was something that might garner some comment. Neither Niche nor the Patch are known for journalistic or statistical integrity, so I didn't put much stock in it.

I certainly had no idea it would trigger some of our most fiery denizens in so many ways.

Reaction Score
You're not paying attention. Or you're ignoring what you're perceiving.
Stability is waning. We've just passed through the golden age of humanity, in terms of economic prosperity and civil liberties.
Virtually everything is moving toward greater chaos - I certainly don't want it - but here we are.
Chew up another Ritalin youg fella - and stock up.
Peak Oil!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom