OT - NBA off-season thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT - NBA off-season thread

Reaction Score
If embiid stays healthy I think there is a chance he is the 3rd great player in the East. Lots of qualifiers but the possibilty is there.
He's played 50 games in THREE years. I'm a big Embiid fan, but he needs to actually prove he can stay healthy.

Reaction Score
If Embiid stays healthy I think there is a chance he is the 3rd best player in the East. Lots of qualifiers but the possibilty is there.
The East sucks so badly.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
They deliberately over paid to preserve cap space. They gave him far more than he would have recieved per year in a multi year deal. He hits the market again next year. Win-win.

Man, it's good to be JJ. That's QB1 money.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I think its more that there are a whole lot of folks who don't want to see either the Celts or the Lakers to be dominate again
JMHO
The Celtics and Nets have the same number of NBA Finals appearances in the last 30 years. For all practical purposes, the Celtics are an irrelevant franchise.

Reaction Score
The Celtics and Nets have the same number of NBA Finals appearances in the last 30 years. For all practical purposes, the Celtics are an irrelevant franchise.
If this is a serious take, it's a really bad one.

Reaction Score
There's a real possibility Lebron, Westbrook, and George all end up on the Lakers next year.

Reaction Score
Has Russ said he won't sign the supermax deal with OKC?

'bron should go to OKC

Ferguson, who they took 21st, could be really good

There's a real possibility Lebron, Westbrook, and George all end up on the Lakers next year.

Reaction Score
DHam can't shoot and can't defended

He shot over 37% from three in the D-League last year on 5+ attempts per game. He's not great, but the "can't shoot" label should be reserved for guys who are worse from that.

If he's averaging 15-8-5 at age 21 against better comp than you see in college, then there is reason to believe he can develop into an NBA player.

Reaction Score
Has Russ said he won't sign the supermax deal with OKC?

'bron should go to OKC

Ferguson, who they took 21st, could be really good

I've felt for a while there is a decent chance KD goes back to OKC. I could see George + LeBron in LA w/ KD and Russ re-uniting in OKC.

Reaction Score

Got it. Number one seed in the East is irrelevant. Best young coach is irrelevant. A stack of assets a mile high is irrelevant.

Come on, man. That's just disrespectful

There is success to be had outside of Cleveland in the East RIGHT NOW.

The gsw reign will not last more than another couple years. LeBron is not 28. The NBA landscape will be draastically changed by 2020 and the celtics (and skxers and minnesota) are poised to make some noise.

Reaction Score
I agree potentially

Horford will basically be done and old by then. Hopefully they move on from IT

So the only known thing is AB

Will Brown, Tatum, Rozier, Zizic develop

And how do next few drafts go, specifically next year's? Hopefully the Lakers are awful and we get 2 top 4-5 picks

Got it. Number one seed in the East is irrelevant. Best young coach is irrelevant. A stack of assets a mile high is irrelevant.

Come on, man. That's just disrespectful

There is success to be had outside of Cleveland in the East RIGHT NOW.

The gsw reign will not last more than another couple years. LeBron is not 28. The NBA landscape will be draastically changed by 2020 and the celtics (and skxers and minnesota) are poised to make some noise.

Reaction Score
Honestly, if he plays in the D League another season he'd probably be smart to play overseas if he doesn't make a roster in 2018

The NBA is supposedly investing in the D League, but not sure what that will look like

He and Daniels were incredibly stupid for leaving early, but that has been beaten to death already

He shot over 37% from three in the D-League last year on 5+ attempts per game. He's not great, but the "can't shoot" label should be reserved for guys who are worse from that.

If he's averaging 15-8-5 at age 21 against better comp than you see in college, then there is reason to believe he can develop into an NBA player.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
yeah OK
Those two teams are in completely different places now
Nice try Kobe - go kiss the whacked out leprechaun

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020