OT: Juwan Durham update | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: Juwan Durham update

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I kind of love this, I've wondered if people were thinking I go by Kemba City, but it is 100% intended to be Kembacity like audacity, as in basketball skills that we all want in a guy suiting up in our blue and white. I'd say Kembacity is a lot of clutch shooting, heart, will, and with it all exuding the joy of playing the game. Shabazz and Boat had a lot of kembacity

Ha I always thought it was Kemba City. Like Kemba is the king of NYC (MG). Sorta like the poster @MadisonSquare Gordon

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I kind of love this, I've wondered if people were thinking I go by Kemba City, but it is 100% intended to be Kembacity like audacity, as in basketball skills that we all want in a guy suiting up in our blue and white. I'd say Kembacity is a lot of clutch shooting, heart, will, and with it all exuding the joy of playing the game. Shabazz and Boat had a lot of kembacity

I always thought it was unclear as well, but I went with Kemba City. Mostly cuz it's easier to say.

I love Kembacity, but much like the legendary scene in That Thing You Do, it's too confusing.

Wonders were gonna be "Oneders" but, as the drummer pointed out, "looks like Oh-needers."

Ha I always thought it was Kemba City. Like Kemba is the king of NYC (MG). Sorta like the poster @MadisonSquare Gordon

I always thought it was intended to be Kemba City, but hoped it was Kembacity. Glad I asked.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Well, to your point, I guess Pitino thinks Steve is ready and look at the high D1 schools recruiting Juana. That's the end result. I was attempting to break down the mechanics that derived that result vs Brimah performance on a basically 500 AAC team.

So let's compare Brimah in the team's worst year, filled with injuries, to an Imaginary Enoch year? Steve shared that horrible year but not able to start so he gets a pass. Funny

Brimah won a national championship. Enoch won't.

C

Chief00

So let's compare Brimah in the team's worst year, filled with injuries, to an Imaginary Enoch year? Steve shared that horrible year but not able to start so he gets a pass. Funny

Brimah won a national championship. Enoch won't.

Senior vs Sophmore

Reaction Score
We're still talking about a guy that averaged 1 point and 1 reb..........

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_2069.GIF

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Weren't they both solid contributors? I'm pretty sure other schools think they'll get at minimum that type of production from our bigs.

Reaction Score
How many times did he take transfer bigs? How did they turn out? I'm actually curious.
Thats a tough one to analyze, because players didnt transfer as often back then

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Chief is peddling as fast as he can. Changing lines of logic. Expanding the argument. Running from previous points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom