OT: Giants | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

Reaction Score
Agree he's not good but listen to the experts like Troy before the game....the offense isn't good and it relies on Eli making plays. No one is ever open - ever. (gut feeling is Victor is too slow now, not even close to the same player would like to see more Harris) What offense routes do the coaches call simultaneously because every ther team has people open. Look at Green today. Tye was open once and didn't lift his feet. The other time in the end zone #50 had his hands around him before the ball go there, no call. They got screwed all game and McAdoo doesn't react? So many things wrong with this team besides Eli - will any Giant fan be at all surprised to be 8-8 at years end?Penalties, missed blocks, can't run it's really painful. But no doubt that INT was the biggest impact awful decision on his part.

Anyway 8-5 after next weekend then the playoffs begin.
Agreed, also on another note Ereck Flowers may be the worst player in the league.

Reaction Score
Agreed, also on another note Ereck Flowers may be the worst player in the league.

Thought he was a terrific pick, hope he still is but he's not progressing is he? The line basically isn't good that Eli is behind, and they don't have 2 starters, or 3? Pugh is tough to lose, he's the best.

They won some games against some pretty bad teams, now they need to find a way to win 2 of 4. Won't be easy that's for sure and they will need Eli's best.

Reaction Score
Odell Beckham says official told him to 'get out of my face' when he asked about a call. Said this crew shouldn't do Giants games. Same crew that did Giants-Panthers last year. Beckham also says officials clearly not the reason the Giants lost.

Troy A even said it looked the Steelers got away with a few today and it frustrated OBJ. Same crew as last years debacle, interesting.

Reaction Score
It wasn't that they lost, I was expecting a loss. It's they way the offense looks, it's horrible. Flowers is an embarrassment, he could have been called for more holding calls to be honest. Poor decision by Eli on the first pick, game changer. No running game, receivers are not getting open, Eli's arm and decision making suck right now and our offensive line is a joke. Need to get to 10-6, won't be easy.

Reaction Score
It wasn't that they lost, I was expecting a loss. It's they way the offense looks, it's horrible. Flowers is an embarrassment, he could have been called for more holding calls to be honest. Poor decision by Eli on the first pick, game changer. No running game, receivers are not getting open, Eli's arm and decision making suck right now and our offensive line is a joke. Need to get to 10-6, won't be easy.
We really need to draft a QB in the near future, not sure how long Eli has left but it looks like less and less time from this season. And Nassib obviously is not the answer. There are four solid QB's in this upcoming draft, but doubt we are willing to pick one in the 1st round just yet

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
A complete stinker.

Eli threw some bad passes but he's got no skills player besides Beckham to work with. I think Shephard will be good but he and Cruz just aren't getting open.

Losing JPP didn't help. But the GMen just got outclassed today in all respects.

Reaction Score
A complete stinker.

Eli threw some bad passes but he's got no skills player besides Beckham to work with. I think Shephard will be good but he and Cruz just aren't getting open.

Losing JPP didn't help. But the GMen just got outclassed today in all respects.
Shepard was actually very open on that pick in the end zone, Eli's throw was just really bad

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Shepard was actually very open on that pick in the end zone, Eli's throw was just really bad

I'm not saying they never get open. Just not enough.

Reaction Score

Because he was running to his right away from awful blocking and throwing left across his body. He thought he had enough to get t there, needed to try in the situation anyway, not on him.

Reaction Score
They can call holding on every play but that one that negated a big gain was 50/50 at best.

Reaction Score
They can call holding on every play but that one that negated a big gain was 50/50 at best.

And how can they pick up that flag? I mean if that's not launching yourself into a defenseless receiver what is? And Perriera agreed

Reaction Score
And how can they pick up that flag? I mean if that's not launching yourself into a defenseless receiver what is? And Perriera agreed

Because Mitchell cried to the official so the baby got what he wanted. Im glad ODB spoke up about the officiating crew, he didnt list it as the reason why the Giants lost the game, but he had to speak up, he will be fined for it but its worth it. Im more upset that Mcadoo and Mara dont have the balls to speak up about the officiating, the owner and HC should be the ones to speak out and take the fine. I know Eli has that aww shucks attitude to him with no emotion but I wish he would throw his hands up a little at the officials once in a while to draw a flag, Brady and Rodgers do it all the time.

Reaction Score
Ereck Flowers has been a disaster, good job Reese. Defense did a good job, offense stunk, the refs stunk, on to Dallas.

Reaction Score
The defense has been incredible tonight, only thing keeping Dallas in it is Eli. I know Mau will blame all the mistakes on other people and tell me how amazing Eli is but the mistakes are absolute killers. I still think we win this game because the D is just on another level tonight and we have Beckham but Eli please pull your head out of your arse.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Dak, Zeke and Dez getting the ball with 2:46 to go. Eli couldn't get a first down.

Dallas starts at own 24 yard line.

Reaction Score
Dak, Zeke and Dez getting the ball with 2:46 to go. Eli couldn't get a first down.

Dallas starts at own 24 yard line.
I'm so mad at McAdoo for not even trying to get a first down but with Eli it might make sense. Of course Eli's one throw was right to Dallas. The Giants defense has been an inspiration tonight, haven't seen the D play this way in years!

Reaction Score
THERE YA GO SPECIAL TEAMS

Damn I miss being at these kinds of Giants games

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Mac must be uber confident in his defense. Cuz that last drive showed no interest in getting a first down.

Now attempting a 30 yard punt. AND IT WORKS!!! Dallas pinned at the 2.

1:06 to go.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
SJ hating on Eli again. Smh.

Flowers kept Dallas in it.

Great win. Awesome D.

Reaction Score
SJ hating on Eli again. Smh.

Flowers kept Dallas in it.

Great win. Awesome D.
Defense won us this game. Flowers is , we already knew that, Eli played pretty terrible as well. Not even mau can deny that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom