OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That's what you don't do.

But you're squeaky clean college teacher boy. If you and I go to a strip club and one of us puts a bullet in the other's eye, we're going to tell everyone who will listen about it. I'll probably embellish my story and have you uttering a Dirty Harry line before you shot out my contact lenses.

This is a rougher crowd.

Not flipping on his friend (and probably his meal ticket) was probably more in the forefront of his mind than prepping his million-dollar lawsuit.

Reaction Score
That's what you don't do.

But you're squeaky clean college teacher boy. If you and I go to a strip club and one of us puts a bullet in the other's eye, we're going to tell everyone who will listen about it. I'll probably embellish my story and have you uttering a Dirty Harry line before you shot out my contact lenses.

This is a rougher crowd.

Not flipping on his friend (and probably his meal ticket) was probably more in the forefront of his mind than prepping his million-dollar lawsuit.

I want to know how he managed not to have it reported. The police were questioned about it and said they have absolutely no report. I see this in the movies all the time. Some doctor that works in a basement somewhere removing bullets from a thug's eye. I mean, no wonder he has no eyesight and lost movement in his hand.

Reaction Score
EDIT: By the way, the filing could have been amended. No need to have it dismissed. Who is representing this guy?

There are any number of reasons claims get dismissed. It's not a commentary on the capabilities of the lawyer representing him.

Reaction Score
I want to know how he managed not to have it reported. The police were questioned about it and said they have absolutely no report. I see this in the movies all the time. Some doctor that works in a basement somewhere removing bullets from a thug's eye. I mean, no wonder he has no eyesight and lost movement in his hand.

Depends on what Department was asked I guess...

>>NFL.com also obtained an offense report from the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office that appears to be related to the day in question. That day, shortly after 6:45 a.m., a man identified by deputies as Bradley Alexander Sherrod, 30, of Hartford, Conn., was found on the ground close to a John Deere landscaping business near Riviera Beach.

He appeared to be shot in the head and the hand, the report said. The man repeatedly said at the time he did not know who shot him, the report said, but the wounds were not self-inflicted.

The man wasn't cooperative, and told one investigator he didn't want the case to go any further.

"I explained that without his cooperation, the investigation would cease," one deputy wrote. "He understood."

The case is inactive, according to the report.<<

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...t-alleges-aaron-hernandez-shot-man-in-florida

And it's getting real in MA as well - shame in some respects.

Ted Daniel (@TedDanielFOX25)
6/19/13, 10:12 PM
LAW SOURCE: Aaron Hernandez was driver of a vehicle Odin LLoyd and 2 others in. Lloyd found dead one mile from Hernandez home.

6/19/13, 10:18 PM
LAW SOURCE: 4 men together in vehicle. Only 3 return to Aaron Hernandez's home. Odin Lloyd NOT one of them. #fox25

6/19/13, 10:24 PM
LAW SOURCE: Forensic evidence places vehicle "driven by" Aaron Hernandez at "crime scene". Don't know what scene that is.

Reaction Score
Depends on what Department was asked I guess...

>>NFL.com also obtained an offense report from the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office that appears to be related to the day in question. That day, shortly after 6:45 a.m., a man identified by deputies as Bradley Alexander Sherrod, 30, of Hartford, Conn., was found on the ground close to a John Deere landscaping business near Riviera Beach.

He appeared to be shot in the head and the hand, the report said. The man repeatedly said at the time he did not know who shot him, the report said, but the wounds were not self-inflicted.

The man wasn't cooperative, and told one investigator he didn't want the case to go any further.

"I explained that without his cooperation, the investigation would cease," one deputy wrote. "He understood."

The case is inactive, according to the report.<<

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...t-alleges-aaron-hernandez-shot-man-in-florida

And it's getting real in MA as well - shame in some respects.

6/19/13, 10:12 PM
LAW SOURCE: Aaron Hernandez was driver of a vehicle Odin LLoyd and 2 others in. Lloyd found dead one mile from Hernandez home.

6/19/13, 10:18 PM
LAW SOURCE: 4 men together in vehicle. Only 3 return to Aaron Hernandez's home. Odin Lloyd NOT one of them. #fox25

6/19/13, 10:24 PM
LAW SOURCE: Forensic evidence places vehicle "driven by" Aaron Hernandez at "crime scene". Don't know what scene that is.

Now that is serious stuff.

One of the reasons the police might have said they had no record is because the reporter asked them about Alex Bradley and not Bradley Sherrod!!! Even TMZ has him down as Alex Bradley. heh.

Reaction Score
There are any number of reasons claims get dismissed. It's not a commentary on the capabilities of the lawyer representing him.

The lawyer had the complaint dismissed because it contained inaccurate information about the injury.

Reaction Score
This is when you start to feel for DJ...

Pete Thamel (@SIPeteThamel)
6/19/13, 11:05 PM
Fox 25 also reports the murder is "drug related, specifically marijuana."

6/19/13, 11:06 PM
Fox 25 also reports that Hernandez has a sophisticated surveillance system and police trying to access the hard drive.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Don't think it's strange that never a police report, never a hospital report, never an arrest? I know it's Florida, but if I'm suing Hernandez for blowing out my eye, this is how I do it:

1. Get him arrested
2. have it investigated immediately before the fog of memory rolls in
3. Sue him for several million

What I don't do is fail to report to police, wait 5 months to file a case, misreport my injuries in the filing and then have the case dismissed. Everything the guy says may be true, but when something smells fishy...

...finish for me.

EDIT: By the way, the filing could have been amended. No need to have it dismissed. Who is representing this guy?

I will finish for you: You are out of your mind.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
OK, the guy is on the up and up. Solid citizen. Who would question it?

I like Aaron Hernandez. I officiated his high school games. I loved his brother and his commitment to the state and program.

I hope in the end it turns out AH is the victim. I hope it turns out the police are over-zealous.

BTW WVIT just reported there is a Florida police report.

Reaction Score
This is when you start to feel for DJ...

6/19/13, 11:05 PM
Fox 25 also reports the murder is "drug related, specifically marijuana."

6/19/13, 11:06 PM
Fox 25 also reports that Hernandez has a sophisticated surveillance system and police trying to access the hard drive.

Um why? Cause Aaron is his brother? If that' s the case I understand, but DJ clearly has his head in the right place while his younger brother can't break away from the "gangsters" from the mean streets of Bristol.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
OK, the guy is on the up and up. Solid citizen. Who would question it?

He's not a solid citizen. He wasn't hanging around with solid citizens.

Hernandez, if you're slow to catch on, is not a solid citizen.

Bad things happen to bad people - especially bad people who hang around with other bad people. They end up with bullets in their eyes or dead in a field.

Not sure what the hang up is here.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Are we really jumping to conclusions from a TMZ article? I can say for certain that the guy was not shot in the face and that law enforcement in Florida has said not only is there no record of this individual being shot in the face, but that no hospital reported his being shot as any hospital would be bound to do by law. Read up on that report.

Are you still saying this for 'certain'?

Reaction Score
He's not a solid citizen. He wasn't hanging around with solid citizens.

Hernandez, if you're slow to catch on, is not a solid citizen.

Bad things happen to bad people - especially bad people who hang around with other bad people. They end up with bullets in their eyes or dead in a field.

Not sure what the hang up is here.

You gotta give it upstater. He is a Pats fan as am I. AH is a valuable player on the pats, thus AH gets all benefit of the doubt, even when there is more than enough smoke to indicate fire. AH is not a good dude here. He hangs with wanna be gangsters who will show motherfuggers, you don't fugg with real life Bristol motherfuggers, who don't have enough sense to "do the job right".

Reaction Score
You smoke a joint one day, and the next there's a dead body in an industrial park and your rented car is nearby. IT'S A GATEWAY DRUG!!!

especially pcp joints. That makes mofo's think their invincible.

Reaction Score
You gotta give it upstater. He is a Pats fan as am I. AH is a valuable player on the pats, thus AH gets all benefit of the doubt, even when there is more than enough smoke to indicate fire. AH is not a good dude here. He hangs with wanna be gangsters who will show motherfuggers, you don't fugg with real life Bristol motherfuggers, who don't have enough sense to "do the job right".
As a "real life Bristol motherfugger", let this be a fair warning to all of you knuckleheads not to mess with me! :eek:

Reaction Score
Um why? Cause Aaron is his brother? If that' s the case I understand, but DJ clearly has his head in the right place while his younger brother can't break away from the "gangsters" from the mean streets of Bristol.

Clearly from the you can't choose your relative standpoint and the peripheral bullshat that results. Each is his own man but it's a tough judgemental world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom