OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It could be the bad apples, it could be something else entirely. Something closer to Hernandez. He has a child with a partner who lives in that home. His domestic partner's sister was dating Lloyd.

..or he's a bad apple. Regardless of the motive, the fact is a guy is dead and everything points to AH and his crew. Lets not go Joe Pa and turn a blind eye to that.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
That was reported this morning. I'm sure Hernandez has a cleaning service. But do you think he told them to clean the big puddle of blood in the kitchen?

Probably. I'm no psychic but wouldn't it be ironic if the next news report is that Ay Ayron told cops he'd be "staying home" if they needed him, only to find out he makes a bee-line South?

Reaction Score
It's a mat ... with conclusions ... that you jump to!

I'm a Pats fan but I don't particularly care about Hernandez either way, but let's not put this kid in prison for life based on these scattershot details. The Internet tough guys will have plenty of time for that if he ends up guilty of anything.

innocent until proven guilty im trying not to jump to conclusions myself and I definitely am hoping for the best case scenario for AH. Im just very curious how this all went down. Look at Ray Lewis, Pac Man Jones is still in the league and has finally straightened himself out so its not impossible for him to turn around his career and life assuming he had no direct involvement at least.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
innocent until proven guilty im trying not to jump to conclusions myself and I definitely am hoping for the best case scenario for AH. Im just very curious how this all went down. Look at Ray Lewis, Pac Man Jones is still in the league and has finally straightened himself out so its not impossible for him to turn around his career and life assuming he had no direct involvement at least.

You must not have heard that he punched a chick in the face recently OR heard this ESPN interview where he defends himself...

Reaction Score
You must not have heard that he punched a chick in the face recently OR heard this ESPN interview where he defends himself...

He did turn himself around until that incident is what I meant, we dont know anything about that incident though.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Sooo Pacman was just supposed to let her swing a bottle at him? You can't let that kind of crazy go.

Reaction Score
..or he's a bad apple. Regardless of the motive, the fact is a guy is dead and everything points to AH and his crew. Lets not go Joe Pa and turn a blind eye to that.

I mentioned the sister because it doesn't have to be what you said it is. It could be something else entirely.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He did turn himself around until that incident is what I meant, we dont know anything about that incident though.

Pac Man's "turned his life around" a shtload of times. Unfortunately, it's always been a full 360 instead of the needed 180.

Reaction Score
That was reported this morning. I'm sure Hernandez has a cleaning service. But do you think he told them to clean the big puddle of blood in the kitchen?
5000 square foot house is a job for 1 maybe 2 maids, at most 3, but 5? You would only need 5 if you were instructed to wipe down every surface and do it pronto.

Reaction Score
Pac Man's "turned his life around" a shtload of times. Unfortunately, it's always been a full 360 instead of the needed 180.

thats my point, just saying with a very good attorney its possible to still maintain an NFL career. Leonard Little killed some one with a DUI and got a DUI after that and was only suspended 8 games. Im not saying a guy should get let off if he is indeed guilty but we dont know yet whats gonna happen.

Reaction Score
5000 square foot house is a job for 1 maybe 2 maids, at most 3, but 5? You would only need 5 if you were instructed to wipe down every surface and do it pronto.

I'm assuming you never use maids.

We do hire maids occasionally since both of us work full-time and we have 2 kids. All we ask them to do are the kitchen and 2 bathrooms. That's it. Takes 3 of them 2 hours to do that, bathrooms take about 45 minutes, then the other 2 pitch in in the kitchen.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm assuming you never use maids.

We do hire maids occasionally since both of us work full-time and we have 2 kids. All we ask them to do are the kitchen and 2 bathrooms. That's it. Takes 3 of them 2 hours to do that, bathrooms take about 45 minutes, then the other 2 pitch in in the kitchen.

3 people, 2 hours for a kitchen and 2 bathrooms?

Not to be a dck but you're paying for 40 minutes of work and 80 minutes of 3 people watching your TV and eating your food.

Reaction Score
It could be the bad apples, it could be something else entirely. Something closer to Hernandez. He has a child with a partner who lives in that home. His domestic partner's sister was dating Lloyd.
I went to high school with Aaron. He hung out with bad apples then, and from someone I'd consider a very reliable source, he still does.

Reaction Score

Not to be a dck but you're paying for 40 minutes of work and 80 minutes of 3 people watching your TV and eating your food.

... and do disgusting things to your toothbrushes!

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I went to high school with Aaron. He hung out with bad apples then, and from someone I'd consider a very reliable source, he still does.

Yeah, it's quickly getting to the point where you don't need sources to conclude he isn't making great choices in who he associates with.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it's quickly getting to the point where you don't need sources to conclude he isn't making great choices in who he associates with.
True. It's a shame that some NFL players just can't seem to break free of the bad influences in their lives. Especially when they have so much to lose.

Reaction Score

No. I'm actually in my office next door when they're here. They completely do the oven and the hood, complete refrigerator, mop, scrub all tiles, etc. They are not lollygagging around at all. I'm right there. What a great thread.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
No. I'm actually in my office next door when they're here. They completely do the oven and the hood, complete refrigerator, mop, scrub all tiles, etc. They are not lollygagging around at all. I'm right there. What a great thread.

Any chance I could get the best looking of the 3's phone number? I'm looking for a new "oven and the hood" girl.:)

Reaction Score
Any chance I could get the best looking of the 3's phone number? I'm looking for a new "oven and the hood" girl.

Sure, she'd be happy to give it to you sight unseen too.

Reaction Score
I don't think the maid thing by itself is a big deal, but when you combine it with the alleged destruction of the security system and phone, it just paints a picture of someone freaking out and trying to hide something. Not saying he's absolutely guilty of anything, especially because we haven't even heard his side of the story yet, but from an apperances standpoint, it doesn't look pretty.

Reaction Score

You absolutely sure your toothbrush doesn't taste like SoftScrub??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom