OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
5000 square foot house is a job for 1 maybe 2 maids, at most 3, but 5? You would only need 5 if you were instructed to wipe down every surface and do it pronto.

You clearly have never contracted for the services of one of those Merry Maid type of outfits.

They show up in a pink car and they pile out of it like they're circus clowns.

Before you know it, there's six maids in every part of your house.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
You clearly have never contracted for the services of one of those Merry Maid type of outfits.

Reaction Score
I don't think the maid thing by itself is a big deal, but when you combine it with the alleged destruction of the security system and phone, it just paints a picture of someone freaking out and trying to hide something. Not saying he's absolutely guilty of anything, especially because we haven't even heard his side of the story yet, but from an apperances standpoint, it doesn't look pretty.

I did say busting stuff up sounds sketchy--of course, it's some anonymous source feeding this.

I just think the prospect of asking someone to clean up the blood on the floor is not likely. I also assume he has maids coming in once a week. Monday is probably a good day for that.

Reaction Score
I live in the next town; my buddies in LE say it doesn't look good at all for AH. Nothing concrete; just lots of inconsistencies and odd statements

Reaction Score
Maybe he's an enterprise plus member. Free rental days? Points that dont expire? It's too good to pass up.

Or because drug dealers frequently use rental cars because cars can be confiscated in connection with a drug bust.

Reaction Score

Yeah OK, but can you see him instructing the merry maids about the dust on the surveilance camera? "Listen, just clean those cameras by knocking the dust off with these bricks, if you hit it square you win free Pats tickets".

Reaction Score
Getting back to the maids for a second, I agree that it's not unusual for maids to come by on a weekly or semi-weekly basis to clean a home of that size, but according to the article on ESPN right now, it seems like the maids were specifically hired on Monday to come clean, not that they were on a regular schedule.

"Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners was hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News."
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...rnandez-new-england-patriots-reports-abc-news

Reaction Score
no need in waiting out the 5 years for the FML Hall of Fame, induct him immediately.

Reaction Score
The release can mean anything, but it is certainly real bad for Hernandez. No doubt the Patriots have investigators on the case who know exactly what the police are thinking. It doesn't have to be murder though it easily could be. The Patriots don't want anyone on the team who is even associated with this. Apparently, they are not the Ravens' FO. After realizing that the other two men in Hernandez's house are family relations, a cousin of AO's and an uncle of his fiancee's, and since the guy was murdered a mile from Aaron's house, this seems like a total family affair. Don't be surprised at all if Aaron is something more than "caught up" in this. It could be worse than that.

Reaction Score

Its one of the area codes, I'm assuming 860 is the code used in the Bristol area.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Its one of the area codes, I'm assuming 860 is the code used in the Bristol area.

Used in most of the northern part of the state. Isn't it just 203 and 860 in CT anyway?

Reaction Score
Don't be surprised at all if Aaron is something more than "caught up" in this. It could be worse than that.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Fella goes by the name of upstater said a few days ago he was certain that AH didn't shoot that guy in Florida. You any relation to that guy?

Reaction Score
Counting down the time when Emmert decides to punish UCONN basketball yet again.

20 minutes ....

Reaction Score
I feel bad for his brother and mother who are going to be put through hell from now on, and yes of course the victim and his family too, but being in his area my wife works in his mom's school system and knows her. She loses her husband after a routine hospital operation and now this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom