OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F? | The Boneyard

OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Earlier today I heard about the rental car, dead dude and proximity to AH's house.

Then, on the way home, I hear he is being sued for shooting someone in the face. :eek:

Well, the Gronk-Hernandez era was kind fun while it lasted. They didn't seem to play together much with all the injuries but when they did...wow!

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...gland-patriots-faced-lawsuit-alleged-shot-man
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...gland-patriots-faced-lawsuit-alleged-shot-man

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...micide-investigation-north-attleboro/2436327/

Yeah, there is a thread on the Football board but it turned into a Hernandez is disloyal for not choosing UConn thread.

Reaction Score
That's just a crazy story. No idea how this turns out but hopefully AH isn't involved.

Reaction Score
What is the deal with unregistered guns (supposedly shot the guy in the face with one)and NFL players? 23 year old kid with 40 mil contract and does not know enough to stay out of trouble. You would think that his agent or coaching staff would have spelled it out. One article pointed to bad gang influence (friends) from Bristol. He saw what happened to Plaxico.

Reaction Score
What is the deal with unregistered guns (supposedly shot the guy in the face with one)and NFL players? 23 year old kid with 40 mil contract and does not know enough to stay out of trouble. You would think that his agent or coaching staff would have spelled it out. One article pointed to bad gang influence (friends) from Bristol. He saw what happened to Plaxico.

Are we really jumping to conclusions from a TMZ article? I can say for certain that the guy was not shot in the face and that law enforcement in Florida has said not only is there no record of this individual being shot in the face, but that no hospital reported his being shot as any hospital would be bound to do by law. Read up on that report.

Reaction Score
This is about a kid who dropped in the draft because of drug use ie weed and other problems, and now reports of a dead body of an associate of his, plus gun possession in the past? At this stage at least, it don't look too good. For his snd his family's sake I hope it's all false.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
This is about a kid who dropped in the draft because of drug use ie weed and other problems, and now reports of a dead body of an associate of his, plus gun possession in the past? At this stage at least, it don't look too good. For his snd his family's sake I hope it's all false.
Oh god no the kid smoked some weed? What a menace.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
For what it's worth TMZ breaks a lot of stories.

Reaction Score
For what it's worth TMZ breaks a lot of stories.

It got this one wrong from the start though.

He may have shot the guy; he didn't shoot him in the face. The guy claims he was shot in the hand. He's suing Hernandez for $100,000. The police asked the guy who shot him and he refused to tell them. Then he files a lawsuit that is dismissed. A week goes by, it's refiled. Something may have happened, but whatever happened, it's not what TMZ is reporting.

Reaction Score
Relax guys, I've seen this movie before. It's all part of the plan. Kill a guy. Ditch the white suit. Cop a plea deal to obstruction of justice while your boys take the fall. Two super bowl wins later, this will be long forgotten and you'll be working for ESPN. Classic.

Reaction Score
Relax guys, I've seen this movie before. It's all part of the plan. Kill a guy. Ditch the white suit. Cop a plea deal to obstruction of justice while your boys take the fall. Two super bowl wins later, this will be long forgotten and you'll be working for ESPN. Classic.

So the Pats are gonna win two more Superbowls? I'll take it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

He may have shot the guy; he didn't shoot him in the face. The guy claims he was shot in the hand. He's suing Hernandez for $100,000. The police asked the guy who shot him and he refused to tell them. Then he files a lawsuit that is dismissed. A week goes by, it's refiled. Something may have happened, but whatever happened, it's not what TMZ is reporting.

I'm not sure why you are hellbent on defending Aaron Hernandez. I have no idea what happened in either incident but I know when there is this much smoke he's probably done something bad.

Reaction Score

Here's an ABC News version: http://www.wimsradio.com/2013/06/19/nfl-patriots-aaron-hernandez-sued-for-allegedly-shooting-friend/

Reaction Score
Earlier today I heard about the rental car, dead dude and proximity to AH's house.

Then, on the way home, I hear he is being sued for shooting someone in the face. :eek:

Well, the Gronk-Hernandez era was kind fun while it lasted. They didn't seem to play together much with all the injuries but when they did...wow!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...micide-investigation-north-attleboro/2436327/

Yeah, there is a thread on the Football board but it turned into a Hernandez is disloyal for not choosing UConn thread.
No it turned into a Hernandez is not a man of integrity for ignoring his oral committment. We are now seeing further evidence of his "character".

Reaction Score
I'm not sure why you are hellbent on defending Aaron Hernandez. I have no idea what happened in either incident but I know when there is this much smoke he's probably done something bad.

Hellbent on defending? Uh, no. Not defending. Correcting incorrect facts. But go on believing TMZ after the police have already spoken on the matter.

Reaction Score
Really doesn't matter if he did it or not, that fact he's hanging out with these types and doing these things makes him pretty ignorant considering who he is.........:rolleyes:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

A bullet from Aaron Hernandez's gun ended up in the man's face.

That's what I call....(dramatically puts on mirrored sunglasses and gazes off into the middle distance)...getting shot in the face.

(Drop "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who and run intro credits.)

Reaction Score

That's what I call....(dramatically puts on mirrored sunglasses and gazes off into the middle distance)...getting shot in the face.

I guess this is where the comedy comes in.

Well, if Perez Hilton says so, you gotta go with it.

Next time I shoot someone in the face, I'll be glad when he comes after me for $100k. Maybe I'll settle out of court for half. I think I can afford it. It will hurt, no doubt, but I will be able to go on with my life.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
No it turned into a Hernandez is not a man of integrity for ignoring his oral committment. We are now seeing further evidence of his "character".

Thanks for the clarification. You are correct. Forgot he did commit to the Huskies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

I see an Emmy coming your way. Very nicely played.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You're clearly not in a position where people sue you regularly, up - buy real estate....that will change in a hurry.

He's being sued for 'an excess of $100,00' - I believe that's there just to establish the venue for the suit.

And the dude lost his right eye to a bullet.

In any event, Mr. Hernandez seems to know a lot of people who end up with bullets in their heads.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Hellbent on defending? Uh, no. Not defending. Correcting incorrect facts. But go on believing TMZ after the police have already spoken on the matter.

Note all I said was that TMZ breaks stories. Can you at least read the posts before you start telling me what I believe.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I mean why wouldn't a millionaire have three rental cars from Enterprise at the same time?

Reaction Score
Maybe he's an enterprise plus member. Free rental days? Points that dont expire? It's too good to pass up.

Reaction Score
I mean why wouldn't a millionaire have three rental cars from Enterprise at the same time?

You're clearly not in a position where people sue you regularly, up - buy real estate....that will change in a hurry.

He's being sued for 'an excess of $100,00' - I believe that's there just to establish the venue for the suit.

And the dude lost his right eye to a bullet.

In any event, Mr. Hernandez seems to know a lot of people who end up with bullets in their heads.

Don't think it's strange that never a police report, never a hospital report, never an arrest? I know it's Florida, but if I'm suing Hernandez for blowing out my eye, this is how I do it:

1. Get him arrested
2. have it investigated immediately before the fog of memory rolls in
3. Sue him for several million

What I don't do is fail to report to police, wait 5 months to file a case, misreport my injuries in the filing and then have the case dismissed. Everything the guy says may be true, but when something smells fishy...

...finish for me.

EDIT: By the way, the filing could have been amended. No need to have it dismissed. Who is representing this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom