OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Aaron Hernandez...W...T...F?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Tells you how stupid he is. Give him the major benefit of doubt that he drive. Guys left vehicle, he stayed, didn't know what they were doing, hears a gunshot has to leave and go to cops.

Otherwise ur an accomplice

Done, glad UConn at least isn't associated with him

Depends on what Department was asked I guess...

>>NFL.com also obtained an offense report from the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office that appears to be related to the day in question. That day, shortly after 6:45 a.m., a man identified by deputies as Bradley Alexander Sherrod, 30, of Hartford, Conn., was found on the ground close to a John Deere landscaping business near Riviera Beach.

He appeared to be shot in the head and the hand, the report said. The man repeatedly said at the time he did not know who shot him, the report said, but the wounds were not self-inflicted.

The man wasn't cooperative, and told one investigator he didn't want the case to go any further.

"I explained that without his cooperation, the investigation would cease," one deputy wrote. "He understood."

The case is inactive, according to the report.<<

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...t-alleges-aaron-hernandez-shot-man-in-florida

And it's getting real in MA as well - shame in some respects.

Ted Daniel (@TedDanielFOX25)
6/19/13, 10:12 PM
LAW SOURCE: Aaron Hernandez was driver of a vehicle Odin LLoyd and 2 others in. Lloyd found dead one mile from Hernandez home.

6/19/13, 10:18 PM
LAW SOURCE: 4 men together in vehicle. Only 3 return to Aaron Hernandez's home. Odin Lloyd NOT one of them. #fox25

6/19/13, 10:24 PM
LAW SOURCE: Forensic evidence places vehicle "driven by" Aaron Hernandez at "crime scene". Don't know what scene that is.

Reaction Score
We're part of his biography. This kind of stuff usually doesn't happen in elite level sports.

Reaction Score
Tells you how stupid he is. Give him the major benefit of doubt that he drive. Guys left vehicle, he stayed, didn't know what they were doing, hears a gunshot has to leave and go to cops.

And I wouldn't be surprised if it's over drug money. There's no question he's involved and to which extent, we will surely find out.

Reaction Score

The tweets from last night were wrong. The police are now saying he was in Boston with Lloyd on Friday night, and drove back to Attleboro with him early Saturday hours. This is probably why no one could figure out what's going on with th two rental cars. One was found at the scene of where the body was dumped on Monday. The man was murdered 2 days after he was seen with Hernandez in Boston.

The smoking gun is the surveillance equipment being busted. Don't know who did that, but it was Hernandez's house, and surely he'll be culpable for that.

I'd be much less concerned about the cleaning crew.

"Hello, Ms. Johnson, we have learned you scrubbed down Aaron Hernandez's house yesterday morning."

"Yes, he called me in early on a Monday instead of my normal Tuesday."

"Why did he want you to come in a day early?"

"Well, the kitchen was really a big mess. There was a huge puddle of blood all over the floor."

"You don't say."

Reaction Score

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...hile-police-continue-to-investigate-homicide/

Forensic evidence places Hernandez’s car at one of the crime scenes in the case, according to a report from Fox Boston. The report also indicates that Hernandez appears to be “directly tied to the homicide,” as he had been with Lloyd at a Boston nightclub Friday night into Saturday, two days before Lloyd is believed to have been killed.

The tweets from Fox25 were contradicted by this police source, but there has been so much stuff out there, it's hard to know who to believe.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score

If there was a crime occurring when the murder happened, you are not an accomplice, but a murderer. All three in the car can be charged with felony mirder if they were robbing the guy.

Reaction Score
If there was a crime occurring when the murder happened, you are not an accomplice, but a murderer. All three in the car can be charged with felony mirder if they were robbing the guy.

Why would they rob they guy? AH is loaded ....

Reaction Score
Drug $. It's all about the money to dealers (Source: I watched all 5 seasons of The Wire)

Probably. If that's true, then that would involve AH into some kind of drug trade, no?

Reaction Score
Murder over weed? Bristol is the most wannabe gangster town I ever knew.

Reaction Score
Attleboro.

What else is there to do in Attleboro?

Apparently, the guy was in a relationship with AHern's woman's sister.

Reaction Score
Attleboro.

What else is there to do in Attleboro?

Apparently, the guy was in a relationship with AHern's woman's sister.
I understand you're an academic, but "AHern" sounds horrible. ;)

Reaction Score
Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 8h

Working now to report the exact night our source says homicide victim Odin Llyod was in a vehicle driven by Aaron Hernandez. #fox25

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Damn, that really got out of hand.

I fully expect the next two headlines I read on this to be:

"Hernandez arrested in connection with North Attleboro murder" 6-21-13
"UConn men's basketball team banned from 2014 NCAA tournament as part of new anti-crime policy in New England, Emmert says" 6-22-13

Reaction Score
Damn, that really got out of hand.

I fully expect the next two headlines I read on this to be:

"Hernandez arrested in connection with North Attleboro murder" 6-21-13
"UConn men's basketball team banned from 2014 NCAA tournament as part of new anti-crime policy in New England, Emmert says" 6-22-13

That reporter, on his own timeline, contradicts himself. That's why I posted that.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
If he's guilty, and it's starting to look that way, then .

He had the world by the bullets and threw it all away because he's not man enough to walk away from punk friends. He's either a follower and wannabe or 2-bit gangbanger. Whichever it is, he's a loser. I'd like to give him a pass because he lost his Dad young but so did his brother. DJ seems to have turned out just fine and I'm proud to call him a member of the UConn Husky family.

Reaction Score
If he's guilty, and it's starting to look that way, then .

He had the world by the bullets and threw it all away because he's not man enough to walk away from punk friends. He's either a follower and wannabe or 2-bit gangbanger. Whichever it is, he's a loser. I'd like to give him a pass because he lost his Dad young but so did his brother. DJ seems to have turned out just fine and I'm proud to call him a member of the UConn Husky family.

Looks like he should have stayed in California working with Tom Brady, (he rented a condo out there). Once you are a professional athlete you have to drop your circle of friends (the bad apples at least).

Reaction Score
Next week or so should have the story, but smashing your surveilance system and cell phone? Doesn't sound like they were trying to erase a game of parcheesee.

Reaction Score
It's a mat ... with conclusions ... that you jump to!

I'm a Pats fan but I don't particularly care about Hernandez either way, but let's not put this kid in prison for life based on these scattershot details. The Internet tough guys will have plenty of time for that if he ends up guilty of anything.

Reaction Score
Looks like he should have stayed in California working with Tom Brady, (he rented a condo out there). Once you are a professional athlete you have to drop your circle of friends (the bad apples at least).

It could be the bad apples, it could be something else entirely. Something closer to Hernandez. He has a child with a partner who lives in that home. His domestic partner's sister was dating Lloyd.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Now cops want to know why a 5-person cleaning crew was hired to clean the house on Monday.

I doubt he pulled the trigger but all signs point to "Ay-Ayron"** being an accomplice.

Reaction Score
Now cops want to know why a 5-person cleaning crew was hired to clean the house on Monday.

I doubt he pulled the trigger but all signs point to "Ay-Ayron" being an accomplice.

That was reported this morning. I'm sure Hernandez has a cleaning service. But do you think he told them to clean the big puddle of blood in the kitchen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom