November Recruiting Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

November Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Are we done for this early signing period? Any chance that Geno has another player who has not committed ready to spring upon us? If yes. That would be one hell of a game changer. The UConn men signed five.

Would be great to snag Watkins prying her from another school.

Or even a name or two from the following class. Chavez would awesome
I would be in “cardiac arrest” if that happened because UConn was not listed in her final 3. She would not get the playing time she desires right away here. I never thought she was ever a UConn lean.

Don’t know where she’s going, but it’s not Storrs. We’re set for next year as presently constituted. If you’re excited about this year’s team, you’re going to really lose it next year. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have little doubt that Jocyte is completely aware that UConn wants her. It looks as though she simply is not interested. Disappointing for us, but I’m thinking we may be able to survive without her!
Explain how it looks as thought she simply is not interested?

Reaction Score
Are we done for this early signing period? Any chance that Geno has another player who has not committed ready to spring upon us? If yes. That would be one hell of a game changer. The UConn men signed five.

Would be great to snag Watkins prying her from another school.

Or even a name or two from the following class. Chavez would awesome
I don’t have the time to really follow future talent (other than here) but have been very, vert impressed with Aaliyah Chavez.
Incredible motor and dedication to the sport of basketball.
She will win wherever she ends up.
(At UCONN would be nice!)

Reaction Score
I was made aware of her maybe a year ago.
Viewed a little play, an interview in which she described her daily routine-up early, steps workout, ball handling, shooting several intervals a DAY.
Talking’ major motor, totally dedicated and aiming for the big leagues.
Would love to have her at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Geno did an interview a couple weeks ago and he mentioned UConn was looking at a recruit who he thought was the best in the country and she played softball as well. Any idea who might fit that bill?

Reaction Score
Isn’t there a big elephant in the room in discussing 2024 recruiting? Paige, Ailijah, Nika and Aubrey are all possible returnees for 24-25. Is there anybody here who wouldn’t welcome any of them choosing to take the extra year? Those decisions will dramatically affect recruiting in that calendar year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom