November Recruiting Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

November Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

A little raw but she's got 3 things you can't teach. Athleticism, energy, and she's 6-5. Sign her up. BTW, that was Cunningham she took apart right?
Yup. I'll take her for UCONN right now. The list of High school juniors, of that size, who were fluidly able to execute a mini dream shake, in the history of the game is pretty short: Stewie, CP, EDD.

Reaction Score
Yup. I'll take her for UCONN right now. The list of High school juniors, of that size, who were fluidly able to execute a mini dream shake, in the history of the game is pretty short: Stewie, CP, EDD.
She'd be wise to choose UConn but why do I have the feeling she's headed to South Carolina?

Reaction Score
It really takes a lot of athleticism but also a real aptitude to learn and apply. It's not as simple as it looks and takes work.

Reaction Score
I didn’t watch the game against LJD, but I was most impressed by her in the game against Sierra Canyon (even more than #1 Watkins).

She gave her team a huge boost each time she entered the game. At 6’5”, that type of intensity and motor is hard to keep up with. She’s climbing my rankings of 2024 must-haves!
That's the key right there. It can make average players good and good players great. They either have it or they don't, you can't show it or teach it to them.

Reaction Score
I’m dreaming of a recruiting class of Strong, Tac, and Ziebel!
I have a Strong feeling that Geno is using any and all Tactics to get these two and will swoop in at the zieBell to add Allie and thus give UConn the No 1 class!:rolleyes: One dominant forward, one dominant post, and one dominant shooter!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I have a Strong feeling that Geno is using any and all Tactics to get these two and will swoop in at the zieBell to add Allie and thus give UConn the No 1 class!:rolleyes: One dominant forward, one dominant post, and one dominant shooter!
George Costanza Flirt GIF

It would be Berry good if Geno could also add Imari to that list.

Reaction Score

I’ll add Jaloni Cambridge. With Paige and Nika leaving (possibly a year later), I think a PG in 2024 should be a necessity. Jaloni is at the top of my list. Hope KK can convince her bestie to come to Storrs!

Reaction Score
me thinks UConn is only getting one out of those three........:(

Reaction Score
Which one and why just one?
Ziebell because she fits seamlessly into the UConn system while it appears that Strong has serious family connections elsewhere and I think schools like South Carolina and Stanford have had better recent recruiting success with bigs .............. certainly only a hunch and I've been wrong plenty......

Reaction Score
That recruiting class would be a winning TRI-FECTA in any league. I first
"found" Sara Strong, then "learned" of the talents of Allie Ziebell, now
I have a Big "big" to root for: Tac!! I was also interested in that lady from
Sweden == Tilda Trygger ... 198 cm = 6'6". Now that is size!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom