Non-Key Tweets | Page 972 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
I’ve never seen a person hate something as much as Mhver does The ACC but create more fake scenarios to find a way to join it. The teams will be aligned geographically, they’ll only play each other OOC. Says who? Not ESPN. The ACC belongs to them and they’ll do with it what they please.

Reaction Score
IMG_1701708140784.png

Reaction Score
The mHver3 scenario is amusing since after “the shuffling” it would reconstitute the 8 PAC schools (with 8 from big12).

And you’d have UCF in the ACC with FSU and Miami.

Reaction Score
You think FSU is screwed ? Lucy still has the Huskies inked in as Charley. The Noles tried out for the part but she winked and whispered “you know Rule number 1 “.

Reaction Score
Imagine the worst possible thing for UConn and that is what will happen.

If we’re just treading water hoping for some ACC remnants to show up with a lifeboat then we will certainly end up drowning.
Agree with part 1.

I do think though (maybe wishfully) that if we can put together a semi-competent program over the next 5-6 years, we’ll be in a good position for the ACC breakup.

Reaction Score
Imagine the worst possible thing for UConn and that is what will happen.

If we’re just treading water hoping for some ACC remnants to show up with a lifeboat then we will certainly end up drowning.
I really wish UConn would be more proactive and not monitoring. I would be on the phone with Yormark and the Big 12 working out a deal right now similar to what the PAC leftovers are doing. Big East basketball is starting to show signs of cracking. Only a matter of time.

Reaction Score
I really wish UConn would be more proactive and not monitoring. I would be on the phone with Yormark and the Big 12 working out a deal right now similar to what the PAC leftovers are doing. Big East basketball is starting to show signs of cracking. Only a matter of time.

We need a home for football pronto.

The Big East as a long term plan is not tenable. We really don’t have any great options other than to give things away for free.

Reaction Score
Agree with part 1.

I do think though (maybe wishfully) that if we can put together a semi-competent program over the next 5-6 years, we’ll be in a good position for the ACC breakup.

Not aligned with Rule 1.

Reaction Score
Historic Football Powers not in the SEC/B1G that would bring value to both: Florida State, Clemson, Miami, Notre Dame
Other programs that could carry their weight in revenue in either the SEC/B1G and would bring value to both: North Carolina
Other programs that may get a look from either the SEC or B1G based on new markets: Virginia (B1G/SEC), Virginia Tech (SEC), North Carolina State (SEC), Georgia Tech (B1G)
May be included as a tag along: Duke (SEC/B1G)

I think this is the short list of anyone who still has a shot at joining either the B1G or SEC. Some have much better odds than others, but I don't think anyone else has a snowballs chance.

Reaction Score
Historic Football Powers not in the SEC/B1G that would bring value to both: Florida State, Clemson, Miami, Notre Dame
Other programs that could carry their weight in revenue in either the SEC/B1G and would bring value to both: North Carolina
Other programs that may get a look from either the SEC or B1G based on new markets: Virginia (B1G/SEC), Virginia Tech (SEC), North Carolina State (SEC), Georgia Tech (B1G)
May be included as a tag along: Duke (SEC/B1G)

I think this is the short list of anyone who still has a shot at joining either the B1G or SEC. Some have much better odds than others, but I don't think anyone else has a snowballs chance.
Agree.

Though I think AZ CO UT -- semi-large but rapidly growing states -- could be valuable someday. Not now, but might get some interest in a decade.

Reaction Score
Agree.

Though I think AZ CO UT -- semi-large but rapidly growing states -- could be valuable someday. Not now, but might get some interest in a decade.
At the rate things are going, Arizona and Utah might be unhabitable in a decade

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
At the rate things are going, Arizona and Utah might be unhabitable in a decade
UConn to the Bigxx in 10 years then after global warming renders AZ a wasteland... there's a chance it could happen, perhaps 0.01%, but it's a higher probability than the ACC inviting us.

Hondo 77

The voice of reason
Reaction Score
When a girl turns you down twice for a date do you keep calling/texting her?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom