Non-Key Tweets | Page 882 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
With the "up" highlighted for emphasis no less. If you weren't on the edge of your seat, it's impossible to not be now.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm catching up on reading this board. Some of yesterday's tweets posted can't be read anymore. Is it because they've been taken down by the poster? Like the "wet blanket" one.

Reaction Score
I'm catching up on reading this board. Some of yesterday's tweets posted can't be read anymore. Is it because they've been taken down by the poster? Like the "wet blanket" one.
It was a tweet from Russ Steinberg that said "Don't believe everything you read"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Flugar saying it's not happening probably gives it the most chance to actually happen this week. This dude has never been right about anything lmao
I think he was right about something at least, once upon a time, if I recall correctly. Frankly, his credibility went down once we started watching him read articles in real time.

GG

Reaction Score
Flugar saying it's not happening probably gives it the most chance to actually happen this week. This dude has never been right about anything lmao
He
Thought Flugar had the USC/UCLA stuff when nobody was talking about it? But otherwise was Swaim territory.
He did. Broke news of discussions month in advance and broke it before the official news. Greg has some inside info and admits when he has no direct knowledge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom