Nika Muhl to UCONN | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Nika Muhl to UCONN

Reaction Score
Has anyone heard any actual substantiated rumors about the 6'9" Chinese girl Yu, Ah Fun? Any chance of her actually being allowed to come to the U.S. for college?
Yu Ah Fun has to get permission from her dad, Havabahnahna.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I think he might still be looking at Fudd. ;)

Why would Geno look away from Fudd until she commits, or announces her final list of schools she considering and UConn is not on it? Remember, we didn’t know ONO was coming to UConn until the 11th hour. Fudd might also wait that long.

Reaction Score
Watching her highlights. She looks fast, not afraid to push the ball, attacks the rim and looks smooth shooting from 3 and also seems like she is a good passer. Future starting to look bright.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Muhl wasn’t expected to announce any decision until the early summer after taking visits to each of her schools but ultimately decided on UConn. It helped that the Huskies were Muhl’s dream school growing up.

“I knew so much (about UConn). I followed them since I was little,” Muhl said. “That was actually my dream club when I was little. I followed them, always watched Geno’s videos, late night shows, watched the games so yeah I think I knew pretty much everything about them.”

UConn Women’s Basketball: 2020 PG Nika Muhl Commits to Huskies

When I heard this in her video and put it together with her saying she was contacted by UConn for the first time less than 3 months ago, well, the fact that the information age has made us all world citizens took on a profound meaning for this UConn fan.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
@donalddoowop when the player puts the ball in the hoopey thing what's that called? Good defense. Why do you feel the need to be negative in spite of facts. Tiresome beyond measure. Want negative attention? You got it.

First I'll say what was negative about my post? Secondly, you are close to crossing a line. Watch yourself! I'll bite my tongue for now but if you talk down to me again I will let you know my feelings.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
First I'll say what was negative about my post? Secondly, you are close to crossing a line. Watch yourself! I'll bite my tongue for now but if you talk down to me again I will let you know my feelings.
By the way. When the player puts the ball in the hoopey thing that is called good offense. I guess you don't really know the difference.

Reaction Score
Why would Geno look away from Fudd until she commits, or announces her final list of schools she considering and UConn is not on it? Remember, we didn’t know ONO was coming to UConn until the 11th hour. Fudd might also wait that long.
That was my point. See the little wink? It meant that he was OBVIOUSLY still looking at her.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

If you don't get the negative in your post, essentially saying why do we need a second defensive minded guard on the bench, with no support for that whatever, then there is no helping you. But, feel free to bring forth whatever feelings you want to share. It may help you and won't bother me in the slightest. Geno didn't go to Croatia to get a bench sitter and there is nothing in myriad Youtube videos to suggest she is.

Reaction Score
Listen that’s the official name of my alma mater The Ohio State University :)
Yeah I figured that OSU thing out from your avatar. And your name. My alma mater is OU...

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Actually Kevin McGuff didn’t make her do any stupid thing like that

No one likes to plant pink flamingoes in front lawns anymore?

Reaction Score
Um, western Russia is part of Europe. St Petersburg, Sveta's hometown, is in Europe.

And his infamous mic'ed up comment about her referenced European style of play.
That was the juco player, Tihana Abrlic(?), I think.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Well...after scrolling through 3 pages and seeing 41 references to an "Hailey Van Lith" I stopped reading. It seems people here are averse to using player names.

So, on behalf of the more casual WBY readers who is Hailey Van Lith?

Reaction Score
Here is a highlight video where Muhl has several steals..... great to see a HS player playing D, all the talk is about recruits offense

(SIAP)

Thanks for finding this. I love the way she gets in a defensive stance and keeps her hands up. Plus, she is a fast twitch athlete with quick reflexes. On defense she reminds me of Bria Hartley. Actually her whole game reminds me of Bria. She is similarly fast and smooth, and changes both speed and direction well. I've been a big Hailey Van Lith fan for a long time and would still love to have her on the team, but if forced to choose between the two, I am a Nika convert.

Reaction Score
Well...after scrolling through 3 pages and seeing 41 references to an "Hailey Van Lith" I stopped reading. It seems people here are averse to using player names.

So, on behalf of the more casual WBY readers who is Hailey Van Lith?
Hailey Van Lith. I believe she's ranked right behind Paige Bueckers, and they're both guards, so it seems unlikely Geno will land both.

Reaction Score
Here is a highlight video where Muhl has several steals..... great to see a HS player playing D, all the talk is about recruits offense

(SIAP)

I am going out on a very long limb and predict that Nika is going to be better than Kia Nurse if she spent 4 years at Uconn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom