New school commitments by Transfers | Page 7 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score

Not a good move for Vandy. Marnelle didn’t play well the last two years. Her best year was as a sophomore. Weak fundamentals and dribbles too much for someone who has played pg for four years. Did not look well coached. Not difficult to blow by to the rim and an overrated defender. Quick hands, plays for steals, freelances, not afraid to draw a charge but gets beat. Doesn’t stand out at anything offensively. Team led the conference in turnovers. Pg was a weaker position with her and Ivy. Big drop off from what Vandy had at pg with Jordyn Cambridge.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not a good move for Vandy. Marnelle didn’t play well the last two years. Weak fundamentals and dribbles too much for someone who has played pg for four years. Did not look well coached. Pg was a weaker position with her and Ivy. Big drop off from what Vandy had at pg.
Vandy has both its starting guards back, so hopefully this player can offer a bit of depth. If not, they have another grad transfer guard and a freshman guard coming in, so she won't be counted on if she doesn't perform well.

Reaction Score
Um, Northwestern is no slouch. My son went there and has three Emmys for various achievements and happens now to live a short walk to UCLA.
Yeah, Northwestern is a super school with a great theater program and very hot right now (congratulations to your son for having gotten in (and the subsequent Emmys)

Reaction Score
Um, Northwestern is no slouch. My son went there and has three Emmys for various achievements and happens now to live a short walk to UCLA.
I have an Emmy and a Grammy and it has nothing to do with where I went to school, lol. Maybe I know your son as we live in the same hood.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I have an Emmy and a Grammy and it has nothing to do with where I went to school, lol. Maybe I know your son as we live in the same hood.
Agree. But Northwestern is right up there with the notable show biz schools. Maybe TV a bit more than film, but both. One can be a show biz maven with no college at all. I grew up a generation or so behind Norman Lear who lived 3 blocks from me in Hartford. He never graduated college and did pretty well, not to mention being long lived.

Reaction Score
Looks like we are not going to lack size next year, Jessika Carter, Charlotte Kohl, Ramani, and Denae Carter. Hope Purcell can find a true Point and I think we can compete with anyone in the SEC except SC!
Glad to see Parker at MSU. i really hoped that she would stay here at Louisville, but I understand the desire for immediate playing time and that probably wasn't going to happen here, next season.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Glad to see Parker at MSU. i really hoped that she would stay here at Louisville, but I understand the desire for immediate playing time and that probably wasn't going to happen here, next season.
I'm guessing Parker is thinking this hasn't been so immediate. Remember, Coach Walz advised her to take a redshirt year as an incoming frosh. You're right, she wasn't going to play that much behind, Cochran and Dixon, so time to try it somewhere else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom