New school commitments by Transfers | Page 6 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score
NC State fan could help me out but do they put her in Cunane's old spot starting at the center position or does she backup Boyd at the 4?
She can take Cunane spot but she isn't close to Cunane in talent. State fans has to hope she is eligible because this is her second transfer. .

Reaction Score
She can take Cunane spot but she isn't close to Cunane in talent. State fans has to hope she is eligible because this is her second transfer. .

I thought i saw she's a graduate transfer so she should be good

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Didn't she sit out one season already when transferring from Tennesse to Maryland? If so, she still qualifies to receive that one-time transfer exception for immediate eligibility.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Prayer GIF

Reaction Score
She got suspended for missing a couple practices, late to team meetings, among other things. After the suspension she basically threw a fit and got mad at the coaches. Her playing time went down and they didn't even use her at times (coaches decision). She hinted that her mental health is worse now or that they have unrealistic expectations for her.

Could she make an impact? Sure but she isn't in shape and she isn't going to be able to contribute much with bad work ethic and blaming others for why she hasn't been so successful. She unfollowed the coaches and LSU WBB on her social media.

Sad story because she really was talented coming out of HS and has never been able to figure it out yet.
She at times doesn't seem engaged or like she enjoys basketball. Haven't seen any signs of improvement from her, when she did play. Interested to see who will take her. She will have coddle her

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom