New school commitments by Transfers | Page 8 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Meg Jefferson is a young lady that understands this whole portal thing. She decided to go live rent free in Honolulu for a couple years.
Indeed. Wish I had one more year of eligibility myself!

Reaction Score
Meg Jefferson is a young lady that understands this whole portal thing. She decided to go live rent free in Honolulu for a couple years.
Curious to see what kind of contribution she will bring to the Rainbow Wahine. Despite being a Hawaii resident, I really don't follow the Hawaii WBB program though I'm aware they won the Big West this past season and have had a Australian pipeline for quite awhile.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

That's odd... But good for VPI if that actually is the case. Im not familiar with Owusu, i wonder how a Owusu and Amore backcourt would work.

Reaction Score
Maryland hasnt done great in the NCAA tournament a lot the last 5 years or so but she definitely wins a lot.
They dominate the Big 10 but they tend to run into trouble in the NCAA since 2015. But they are set at 1-4 if healthy. The big question is who will play the post.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Another big question is how long they can keep the current roster intact.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see if she develops an offensive game to fit the system. But great get for DePaul and the big east.

Yes, a number of Benchers were thinking two Big East possibilities (DePaul or Marquette) or Illinois, with Shauna Green coming aboard. She split the difference and chose the Catholic school in Illinois.

Well, Lexi Held and Sonya Morris have moved on, so there's room in the backcourt. Unlike many of the Depaul Blue Bombers, Anaya is not a jump-shooting threat from long distance. Heck, not really even from mid-range (she needs to work on that). However, she can rebound and play both individual and team defense well and that's something Doug Bruno must sense and want by giving this opportunity.

Still, she scored 12 pts per game as a freshman largely using the same game and she'll be able to get a lot of her points through the gritty play* that will help the Blue Demons.

* She runs the floor very well on the break....

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom