NBA Finals Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals Thread

Reaction Score
When one teams shoots 10% better and the other 10% worse from 3 than their season average, that's what happens...

Reaction Score
Tyrone Lue is a moron, Lebron is getting to the rim at will and getting open 3's oh wait lets have Kyrie Iso and shoot fall back j's.

Reaction Score
Lebron and Kyrie were otherworldly and Kerr was mucking around with dumb lineups until about 7 minutes in the 4th when he put Curry, Klay, and Durant on the court together. As otherworldly as Bron and Kyrie were they mucked up the final couple minutes. Lebron made the correct basketball plays in theory by drawing and kicking but when he is that close to the basket he needs to take the easy shot or draw the foul. Durant and Warriors stole that one. Series over.

Reaction Score
Lebron is still the best, but Durant is right there.

This I agree with. I love KD. I have made some homeriffic comments about him. That is seen throughout this thread. Lebron is still the best.

Reaction Score
Tyrone Lue is a moron, Lebron is getting to the rim at will and getting open 3's oh wait lets have Kyrie Iso and shoot fall back j's.

I'm guessing Lue didn't call that.

Reaction Score
Durant decision created the worst NBA season of all time and now the worst playoffs of all time, ouch, yes you got a chip, but it's unwatchable and just silly.

Hopefully you go somewhere else next year otherwise the NBA is doomed for the next few years.

Reaction Score
Durant decision created the worst NBA season of all time and now the worst playoffs of all time, ouch, yes you got a chip, but it's unwatchable and just silly.

Hopefully you go somewhere else next year otherwise the NBA is doomed for the next few years.

And Durant is going to get a championship and a Finals MVP. He owes you nothing. He is in a much more fun city with a team that is much more fun to play with, especially compared to OKC and ISO ball with Russ. Don't blame someone for making the best decision for themselves. Blame the NBA for not smoothing out the cap jump.

Reaction Score
And Durant is going to get a championship and a Finals MVP. He owes you nothing. He is in a much more fun city with a team that is much more fun to play with, especially compared to OKC and ISO ball with Russ. Don't blame someone for making the best decision for themselves. Blame the NBA for not smoothing out the cap jump.
That's fine, he made a great decision for himself.

For the NBA and fans of the league he made one of the worst decisions of all time, maybe that's unfair to him, but it's just facts, sorry buddy.

Reaction Score

Unwatchable??? Basketball doesn't get better than the game that was just played. Lebron and Durant are two of the best players ever and Kyrie, Curry and Klay are amazing in their own right. The shotmaking is obscene.

Reaction Score
Unwatchable??? Basketball doesn't get better than the game that was just played. Lebron and Durant are two of the best players ever and Kyrie, Curry and Klay are amazing in their own right. The shotmaking is obscene.
Also, this was one of the greatest regular seasons ever. We so far removed from the early-mid 2000s boring basketball I don't know what to say.

Reaction Score

He probably didn't even watch the game and just wants to cry about how boring everything is and how unfair everything is.

Reaction Score
One game out of so many doesn't mean its watchable, can't remember the last time I missed so many playoff games and shut off two NBA finals games in the 3rd quarter.

It's silly with the amount of talent they have on the team.

73 win team adds the second best player in the NBA, lol is that real life?

Oh wait, yes it is, which has cause the league and especially the playoffs boring as hell.

Reaction Score
Here, here. That was one of the best played games ever, incredible skills exhibited on both sides.

Reaction Score
He probably didn't even watch the game and just wants to cry about how boring everything is and how unfair everything is.
Did I ever say anything was unfair?

Every NBA analyst would say this is one of the worst playoffs ever, let's be honest not one of the worst, the worst.

Reaction Score
I didn't love Durant going there but he made the best decision for him. He didn't love having Russ as his pg and it was becoming clear it was Westbrook's team which never should have happened. OKC management surrounding Durant with garbage on the wing made the decision easier.

Reaction Score
I doubt the Warriors continue to have the same injury luck going forward. Eventually one of the Globetrotters will get injured.

Reaction Score
I doubt the Warriors continue to have the same injury luck going forward. Eventually one of the Globetrotters will get injured.
Lol is that we are hoping to make the league competitive again?

Poor NBA fans.

Reaction Score
I didn't love Durant going there but he made the best decision for him. He didn't love having Russ as his pg and it was becoming clear it was Westbrook's team which never should have happened. OKC management surrounding Durant with garbage on the wing made the decision easier.

Correct. I don't like the competitive imbalance and I strongly dislike the Warriors in general, but more than anything, I dislike people blaming KD.

Reaction Score
Everyone wishes the playoffs were more competitive but if you can't get anything out of watching arguably the best team ever, I don't know what to tell you.
The playoffs were lousy but if you can't get up for watching two of the best players in their primes, two of the best shooters ever, and one of the best shotmakers you'll ever see then you aren't a basketball fan.

Reaction Score
Lebron and Kyrie were otherworldly and Kerr was mucking around with dumb lineups until about 7 minutes in the 4th when he put Curry, Klay, and Durant on the court together. As otherworldly as Bron and Kyrie were they mucked up the final couple minutes. Lebron made the correct basketball plays in theory by drawing and kicking but when he is that close to the basket he needs to take the easy shot or draw the foul. Durant and Warriors stole that one. Series over.

Careful w/ the hot takes. Remember last year?

Reaction Score

Cavs went 3-for-18 on corner 3s, including the huge miss by Korver.

That's the game right there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom