NBA Finals Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals Thread

Reaction Score
Kyrie has figured out the layup/midrange cheat code.

I can't think of a current little guy with better finishing ability. And now KD with that 3. The guy is too damn good.

Reaction Score
I can't think of a current little guy with better finishing ability. And now KD with that 3. The guy is too damn good.
He's an absolute magician around the rim, I don't ever remember a little guy with that kind of finishing ability.

Reaction Score
That was the 4th or 5th different possession when the announcing have been picking on Lebrons effort tonight. Not good....Lets go Cavs. I am not ready for the season to be wrapped up yet.

Reaction Score
That was the 4th or 5th different possession when the announcing have been picking on Lebrons effort tonight. Not good....Lets go Cavs. I am not ready for the season to be wrapped up yet.
Effort defensively? Not getting back?

Reaction Score
The only reason to take out Lebron at this point is so that he doesn't die on the court. Cavs hanging tough but GSW are too much.

Reaction Score
Things worked out pretty well for Kevin Durant but JSM will still give him the middle finger next time he drives by him at a construction site.

Reaction Score
Holy moly KD's stats and efficiency this series has been mind boggling. Ball game. Every time Cleveland was knocking on the door, KD answers. Watching Curry tonight when Love has switched onto him, it should be impossible to think he wasn't hurt last year.

Reaction Score
Durant got his ring, good for him...can he say "Oakland, this is for you!" and act like he means it? Lol.

Reaction Score
LeBron wanted no part of guarding Durant here. Not even in the 4th quarter of what was a close game. LeBron was just fine watching the likes of Korver and Jefferson get repeatedly torched.

Reaction Score
Holy moly KD's stats and efficiency this series has been mind boggling. Ball game. Every time Cleveland was knocking on the door, KD answers. Watching Curry tonight when Love has switched onto him, it should be impossible to think he wasn't hurt last year.
He didn't really score tonight and had an up and down series offensively but Klay Thompson is the Warriors best defender IMO. He does the best job on both Lebron and Kyrie, they both seem to go off whenever someone else is on them. He also guards Love.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Klay Thompson gets called for a weak/ possibly phantom call and he just shakes his head. Keeps to himself.

It's not just the frequency of it. It's how demonstrative he is every time. You're the best player in the world. Does you really need to flop and whine at the refs as much as he does.
I've just read essentially the same post by you three times within the last page and a half. You might be right, but, "Pot, meet kettle."

Reaction Score
I really wanted to see somebody clock Curry while putting up 3 circus shots when the game was already over. I can't imagine what @JSM1970 was thinking.

Reaction Score
Should be a fun off season. NBA never stops. Pumped for the draft. Praying that Love is the best offer the Pacers get for George. Now THAT would be a lot of fun.

Reaction Score
Golden State provides more head shaking moments than any team I have ever seen. Sometimes it's because of some globetrotter type stuff that went wrong, but usually it is because I am amazed by some of the basketball plays they can make. Outside of that clumsy bum Pachulia, it seems like everyone on that team can make shots and finish plays.

Reaction Score
Man, I can't stand this POS Joe Lacob. The hate is beginning. All this talk of the great fanbase when the Silicon Valley bandwagoners who just want to go to games as a status symbol are pushing the true fans to the rafters. I am so bitter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom