NBA Finals Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals Thread

Reaction Score
Can we talk about Lebron's hair transplant scars, what was he thinking?

Reaction Score
It's not 2-3. He's done it like 7-8 times. The clear block on Durant. Goes nuts. He was posting somebody up. Ball went through his hands. Didn't get touched. Go nuts.

Of course he gets fouled but he does it on every single call.

This is what he is known for. It bothers the hell out of me. I don't see how someone could deny it. Him, CP3 and Gasol are the 1st three that come to mind when I think of guys who can not stop complaining.

Reaction Score
Guy gets hammered going to the rim virtually every drive. Too funny.

This game? Durant, with 2 fouls, hits him in the forehead with an obvious foul, but LeBron power dunks on him.

No Call. Would have been 3 on Durant.

Game, Set, Match.

Durant stays in the game and spear heads the 15-0 run or whatever it was that salts the game away.

Too funny NBA.

People don't seem to realize that LeBron gets fouled CONSTANTLY. I don't even really have an opinion on the guy as a player (as a person he's actually a great guy).

He flips a lot in transition, but driving to the rim he just gets hammered. He's so strong he doesn't get called as much because he works through it almost every time

Edit: And golden State gets shots out of that fight? Come on... west STARTED IT. outrageous refs.

Edit 2: a lot of older guys say that 90s and 80s ball was more physical. I watch old games A LOT and they are dead wrong. This league is brutal right now--injuries are in the rise. Part of the reason why there are few traditional centers is because that style of play can't work anymore. Kareem, hakeem etc. Are ddifferent...

Reaction Score
People don't seem to realize that LeBron gets fouled CONSTANTLY. I don't even really have an opinion on the guy as a player (as a person he's actually a great guy).

He flips a lot in transition, but driving to the rim he just gets hammered. He's so strong he doesn't get called as much because he works through it almost every time

Edit: And golden State gets shots out of that fight? Come on... west STARTED IT. outrageous refs.

That was the correct call. Techs for West, Thompson and the idiotic JR Smith equals a free throw for Golden State.

Reaction Score
Golden State is so unlikeable.

Curry is a punk, KD is a joke loser who had to join a super team to win because he failed everywhere on his own and Draymond is a thug.

I like Klay and want C's to trade for him.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
They better shut their yaps until they win, until then they're just loud mouths angering the king.

Soft, fake tough guy acts get called out by Lebron.

Reaction Score
Its not just him but he does more consistently than anyone in the last 25 years and never seems to get t'd.
Well, being a top 3 player might have something to do with the leeway. Lol.

In the NBA, this is not a foul. Too much!:

upload_2017-6-12_22-19-44.jpeg

Reaction Score
That was the correct call. Techs for West, Thompson and the idiotic JR Smith equals a free throw for Golden State.

It's a stupid call imo. It's correct, but not a good rule by the league. Why get a tech for defending your teeammate (Thompson, not the moron JR)

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
If an alien dropped down to earth even he'd know David West went to Xavier.

Reaction Score
Its not just him but he does more consistently than anyone in the last 25 years and never seems to get t'd.
Others just look crosseyed at the refs and the T comes

Klay Thompson gets called for a weak/ possibly phantom call and he just shakes his head. Keeps to himself.

It's not just the frequency of it. It's how demonstrative he is every time. You're the best player in the world. Does you really need to flop and whine at the refs as much as he does.

Reaction Score
Guy gets hammered going to the rim virtually every drive. Too funny.

This game? Durant, with 2 fouls, hits him in the forehead with an obvious foul, but LeBron power dunks on him.

No Call. Would have been 3 on Durant.

Game, Set, Match.

Durant stays in the game and spear heads the 15-0 run or whatever it was that salts the game away.

Too funny NBA.

Possibly all true. But none of that relates to/refutes what I said, which is that Lebron whines and goes nuts at every single call.

Reaction Score
It's a stupid call imo. It's correct, but not a good rule by the league. Why get a tech for defending your teeammate (Thompson, not the moron JR)

Because the league doesn't want all hell breaking loose everytime guys get riled up. You have to have some controls in place to prevent fights from breaking out.

Reaction Score
Because the league doesn't want all hell breaking loose everytime guys get riled up. You have to have some controls in place to prevent fights from breaking out.

Well have to agree to disagree on this one, I think.

Reaction Score
Can we also talk about how absolutely AWFUL Tristan Thompson has been? Doesn't look remotely like a basketball player right now.

Reaction Score
What is the confusion here? Have you not noticed that Lebron will have a perfect hair line one year, and then look nearly bald the next, and on and on.
I had not noticed that. I don't spend a lot of time examining his hair. Thanks for telling me. Interesting that someone with his life experience would worry about that. I doubt there are many people concerned about how his hair looks.

Reaction Score

Edit 2: a lot of older guys say that 90s and 80s ball was more physical. I watch old games A LOT and they are dead wrong. This league is brutal right now--injuries are in the rise. Part of the reason why there are few traditional centers is because that style of play can't work anymore. Kareem, hakeem etc. Are ddifferent...

It works both ways.

Lebron bullies his way to the hoop and stiff arms guys with his left hand all the time too. And it's never called.

Reaction Score
I had not noticed that. I don't spend a lot of time examining his hair. Thanks for telling me. Interesting that someone with his life experience would worry about that. I doubt there are many people concerned about how his hair looks.

His hair is widely discussed (and mocked). People with bad hair definitely notice other people with bad hair. KD will be joining the bald club pretty soon, as well. Congrats on your good hair.

Reaction Score
It works both ways.

Lebron bullies his way to the hoop and stiff arms guys with his left hand all the time too. And it's never called.
I think you're mistaking that mostly with him just being so much stronger than any player guarding him.

Reaction Score
Kind of disappointed at Lebron's lack of willingness to pick up Durant on D on both a personal and a giving his team the best chance of winning level.

Reaction Score
The defensive execution this quarter fro the Cavs has been putrid. They are going to get wiped in the 4th if they can't fix this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom