NBA Finals Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

NBA Finals Thread

Reaction Score
Seems like for every amazing kyrie drive, he's turning it over or giving up a three in the other end. I don't know if he's good enough to best GSW... and he's a top 5 guard in the league.

Need love and Smith to help LeBron next quarter or this will get ugly

I stand corrected. Sorry, Kyrie.

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
Regardless of the outcome of this game, the only way for the Cavs to win is for Lebron and Kyrie to both get to 40+ against the Warriors... Same as last year

Reaction Score
Regardless of the outcome of this game, the only way for the Cavs to win is for Lebron and Kyrie to both get to 40+ against the Warriors... Same as last year

Yep Lebron and Kyrie will have to be non human.

Reaction Score
Yep Lebron and Kyrie will have to be non human.
They've gotten every roll, it seems, and gotten to more loose balls. They're up only 5 still.

They may still win this game, but LeBron and Irving are playing fantastic, but lots of high energy minutes. Durant/Curry/Thompson are much better rested.

We'll see if Kerr can come up with a counter for the James vs. Curry disaster.

Reaction Score
Gonna give you one point, although I have many, Cavs and LeBron are settling for way too many three pointers, 11 for 38, under 30 percent.

Meanwhile their advantage is LeBron in the paint.

Reaction Score
Cavs are playing like their season is on the line and Kerr was farcking around with Ian Clark, Patrick McCaw lineups. Don't want to mess around with this Cavs team, they are too good.

Reaction Score
Another point, might as well, usually don't stay up this late to watch....

5 mins left in the season, although it has been the Kyrie show....

If it is not the LeBron show in the last 5 mins the season is over..

Reaction Score
Another point, might as well, usually don't stay up this late to watch....

5 mins left in the season, although it has been the Kyrie show....

If it is not the LeBron show in the last 5 mins the season is over..
That last step back by Kyrie is exactly why they'll lose this series. It was a mediocre shot that has a low upside. It's that sort of ISO bs that GS immediately took advantage of.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Golden State is unfair with these shooters. Every time cavs get a couple baskets ahead someone nails a three.

Reaction Score
Cavs are playing like their season is on the line and Kerr was farcking around with Ian Clark, Patrick McCaw lineups. Don't want to mess around with this Cavs team, they are too good.

Kerr always does this, for whatever reason. Say what you want about Mike Brown, and he can't hold Kerr's jockstrap in terms of coaching, but he would not be trotting out those rotations

Reaction Score
He hasn't been doing much in the way of defending KD this series. Or anyone else for that matter.

Also, if McGee, Clark, Livingston, and current (old) iggy are seen as "quality 2 way players", then Love, Thompson, and Shumpert should as well.

Finally, it really bothers me that Lebron get's worshiped when he takes these loaded teams and completely beat down on total scrub teams in the east every single year. And then in the finals if/when they lose its never on him etc etc. He beats the raptors and celtics and he gets called better than MJ. Now two weeks later hes getting lit up on d, turning it over like crazy, doing nothing in the 4th quarter, while his team is getting blown out. And its everyone else's fault. Its not his fault they are losing to GS. But its also not just because of him that they win the East. They most likely would have won the east without him (debatable, but at least its an argument).

I'm not saying Cle should beat GS. Or that them losing is somehow Lebron's fault (its not). But all of a sudden Cleveland has this barren roster completely devoid of talent. Ignoring of course, that they have two guys from Team USA. An all-star from 2015. A top 5 draft pick at center who i think made the tryouts/camps for team usa. Former 6th man of the year. etc etc. Cleveland is far from one man show.

It would be nice if there could be some consistency. If you wont give him any fault for losing series that they have no chance of winning. Then stop giving him credit for winning series that they have no chance of losing.

The overall premise and a lot of this post is good but the bolded part is preposterously off. Not debatable by any sane person.

Reaction Score
If you don't appreciate and feel greatful to watch LeBron James play basketball you are a lost human being.

Reaction Score
Lebron should be catching the ball at the elbow he has gotten to the rim all night.

Reaction Score
Your offense needs to be your defense if Cleveland wants to close this one out.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Lol. That is one stunned crowd.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Kevin Durant might be the best player, he just mouthed Lebron to win game three.

Reaction Score
Makes it easier, although rooting for Cavs, picked Warriors in 5, people don't realize how good Kevin Durant is.

Unfortunately he made a silly decision to go to GSW.

Reaction Score
That last step back by Kyrie is exactly why they'll lose this series. It was a mediocre shot that has a low upside. It's that sort of ISO bs that GS immediately took advantage of.

Prescient call.

Kevin Durant might be the best player, he just mouthed Lebron to win game three.

What have you done for me lately, I guess. There is a lot of that nowadays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom