2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Thomas is probably similar to Newton in size… Mahaney isn’t tiny. Ball is a monster and a freak athlete.

I have no issue with the topic, but not at all concerned.

Reaction Score
Thomas is probably similar to Newton in size… Mahaney isn’t tiny. Ball is a monster and a freak athlete.

I have no issue with the topic, but not at all concerned.
Exactly. Newton was a very good rebounder for a guard. He’s taller than Thomas but Thomas likely has an edge with hops and overall athleticism.

Reaction Score
Fair enough, I'm just not sure what outcome you're hoping for here. Stop recruiting the 5* top 10 player in Meleek Thomas? Force one of our returning guys into the portal?
i want thomas and a wing like Mullins. i dont think we need another PG/CG like lewis especially since we'll still have Mahany and Nowell. (plus a stretch 4 and a 5)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
i want thomas and a wing like Mullins. i dont think we need another PG like lewis especially since we'll still have Mahany and Nowell
That's fair, I agree that 2 wings like Thomas and Mullins would be preferable. But I definitely want Lewis or another PG, I think we should be taking a PG every year and always have at least 3 on the roster

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom