2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Cause as bad of a coach as Cal has shown to be, look at the list of his players in the NBA. That’s how he sells it plus he has more NIL money than anyone

And that is why Kentucky fans grew tired of him. Kentucky fans want banners in Rupp, not a list of highly paid NBA players who spent time in Lexington.

Hurley is trying to accomplish both banners in Storrs and a bunch of successful NBA players.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Have we ever been in a position like this with a 5-star before? All these crystal balls?

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
we've got mega balls

Happy Ball Pit GIF by Highfield Festival

Reaction Score
Myself and several others have earlier crystal balls than these guys
They gotta develop some alternative ratings for when they're not 100% sure on guys. Like, you could say a 'amethyst' for 50-75% and something like 'quartz' for 50% or lower. They could even resort to the tried and true Magic 8 Ball for 'I have no Earthly clue where this kid is going, his twitter feed is more erratic than a gerbil on crystal meth.'

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Do you like that more or less than when he just starts reading recruiting articles out loud as pod content?
At least that flows a bit…i swear a couple days ago he yawned then talked ab yawning. Would feel terrible if it was a medical condition. But, you never get that from Jared or Dauster lol

Reaction Score
I get frustrated by how much he yawns in all those podcasts, but i listen religiously anyways cause like so many of you, I have a problem…
Haha me too. I get annoyed and turn it off. I can’t stand his yawning. I mean if this is his job or wants it to be his job he’s got to be more professional and either drink more caffeine or get more sleep.

Reaction Score
Haha me too. I get annoyed and turn it off. I can’t stand his yawning. I mean if this is his job or wants it to be his job he’s got to be more professional and either drink more caffeine or get more sleep.
He mentioned it himself that it might be a medical condition that is causing the yawning.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He mentioned it himself that it might be a medical condition that is causing the yawning.
No biggie. I know of a yawner that made over $180M in the bigs.

Reaction Score
You too? He needs some energy drinks. I turn it off too when he yawns. I'm like, "If you're not interested, I'm not either." Bad look.

Reaction Score
His relationship with Castle is also very promising. They seemed to have bonded very well with each other on and off the court.

“That’s my guy,” Thomas said. “Before he even went there I was connected to Steph. We were at camps with each other and we bonded off the court. I was at Team USA with him, so that’s my guy. To see him go there and to see him have the success that he had while he was there, it’s kind of a confidence booster with a school. You can envision yourself at a school more when you know somebody that went there that you had connections with.”

Reaction Score
The five-star guard does plan on taking some more official visits coming up. Thomas canceled an official visit to Arkansas scheduled in June but will reschedule it for September. He would also like to see Kansas and Alabama coming up.

“As of right now I think that’s it, potentially Miami,” Thomas said. “I don’t have any dates for them I just know I want to take those.”
Seems like he's just taking his time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom