2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas Electric Trigaloo | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas Electric Trigaloo

Reaction Score
For those looking for Thomas to talk about UConn again, your wish has been granted. Can't copy and paste all the stuff about UConn so click on the link for that.

"When you walk around, I mean like when I got there I was just outside of the arena and it was like you could tell it was all about basketball. You could tell it's a basketball town that they live and breathe basketball. You get that vibe. You go into the stores and it's basketball gear. Men's basketball, women's basketball and you can see they take pride so I got a basketball feel right away."

Reaction Score
I, too, found the website hard to navigate and it doesn’t have the same engagement as this one does for now.
Yeah I basically treat it just as a donation at this point - feel like this forum is still the place to go for 95% of updates and info

awy

Reaction Score
What an echo chamber:

Zanetto and these guys are both unreliable amplifiers so when you stack them together you get "UConn soured on meleek" from "Arkansas and Alabama have some reservations".

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Yeah I basically treat it just as a donation at this point - feel like this forum is still the place to go for 95% of updates and info
Jared has a direct line to the coaching staff and others so his info is very reliable. Good info here too but I’ll rely on the guy who seems to talk to the folks making the decisions fairly regularly. I come here for the pizza recommendations and banter.

Reaction Score
Interesting 247 piece. Danny trying to get into the noggin feels very on brand. DH is so good at the psychology of it all, all with a touch of neurosis. The cultural fit is so important to him, and he likely knows as well as anyone how one rotten apple can spoil the cart.

The recruitment of Mullins and Thomas is about as different as it gets. Mullins seems clinical and practical where Thomas tends to feel more emotional, talks about the “love”, bonding and support a lot. Most of this is in reference to the other programs, whereas DH seems more prescriptive in his approach. Sad to hear his dad may not be well.

I wonder if Thomas even knows where he wants to go at this point, can feel a hint of impulsivity in how he operates as seems to just unveil all of it in interviews. May be the kind of kid where the last visit is an advantage.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom