2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas Electric Trigaloo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas Electric Trigaloo

awy

Reaction Score
i mean the constant rescheduling does look very weird. it's not out of the question that programs see this as unprofessional.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
5 stars are never bad for culture in a program that's all about winning.

If you look at the way Hurley builds a roster, he disagrees. Roughly speaking, DH likes to bring in one, maybe two, five star studs, two or three developmental players and top it off with an experienced portal player or two.

Basically depending on the open scholarships he will break up the incoming class along the lines of the above. Plus, from a culture perspective, he looks for players that come from a solid family, not too many hangers on or a posse. He also highly values players that will sacrifice for the team.

Reaction Score
Why are reputable sites taking his word as credible and a voice for the program? Where did he come from? It’s insane
Why are people at this site treating him as a credible source? Where does this come from? It is insane.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
If you look at the way Hurley builds a roster, he disagrees. Roughly speaking, DH likes to bring in one, maybe two, five star studs, two or three developmental players and top it off with an experienced portal player or two.

Basically depending on the open scholarships he will break up the incoming class along the lines of the above. Plus, from a culture perspective, he looks for players that come from a solid family, not too many hangers on or a posse. He also highly values players that will sacrifice for the team.
Yes to what he values, all true, but I don’t think Hurley has a number limit on 5 stars he’d bring in. He has a culture limit. If he could bring in 13 5 star kids with the attitude of Steph Castle he would do it.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Why are people at this site treating him as a credible source? Where does this come from? It is insane.

Look, he was the first to say we were a lock for the B12 and [looks around] oh

Reaction Score
I don't get the hate for this kid. He's weighing his options. If he chooses us, great. If not, then we have other options. I wouldn't say we don't want him. We absolutely do.
We would all be ecstatic to have him - protective mechanism of some fans called the emotional hedge.

This is like the hot girl who you’re trying to get to go on date with you. When you can’t get it you take the nice girl out and say I didn’t want her anyway ;).

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
We would all be ecstatic to have him - protective mechanism of some fans called the emotional hedge.

This is like the hot girl who you’re trying to get to go on date with you. When you can’t get it you take the nice girl out and say I didn’t want her anyway ;).
Lol fair enough I guess. I just feel like there are a lot of good players in our sights. I'd take him in a min

Reaction Score

Or like some Kentucky fans pretending they didn’t really want Hurley anyway lol

Reaction Score
I don't get the hate for this kid. He's weighing his options. If he chooses us, great. If not, then we have other options. I wouldn't say we don't want him. We absolutely do.

Isn’t it like two people who have had something negative to say?

Reaction Score
Yea I just think most would PREFER Lewis at this point
If Lewis is ready to commit here, then I want him. He’s a quality player and most guys take the bird in hand approach over the two in the bush with all else being fairly close.

Reaction Score
If Lewis is ready to commit here, then I want him. He’s a quality player and most guys take the bird in hand approach over the two in the bush with all else being fairly close.
Unfortunately there is no indication of this. He's got 3 more visits to blue bloods to go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom