May recruiting thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

May recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20230517_124612_Instagram.jpg

Reaction Score
And the list gets smaller. I'm sure I'm missing someone but our 2024 targets appear to be down to Strong and Carlton at the 4, Koval and Tac at the 5, and a couple of guards, Berry and Heckel. Who else is in the mix?

While I’m not sure how likely we are to land them, Jaloni Cambridge and Joyce Edwards are still POIs. We also have Kennedy Smith. I think Koval, Strong, Smith and Berry are the top priorities.

Not getting any of Edwards, Carlton, Strong or Fournier would sting.

Reaction Score
And the list gets smaller. I'm sure I'm missing someone but our 2024 targets appear to be down to Strong and Carlton at the 4, Koval and Tac at the 5, and a couple of guards, Berry and Heckel. Who else is in the mix?
Jaloni Cambridge and Joyce Edwards are rated #1 and #2 by ESPN HoopGurlz—with the usual caveats those ratings entail—but I don’t know if they are currently being targeted by UConn.

Reaction Score
She is only 6'2" I would rather have the 6'4" Koval ;)
I don't think they have to be overlapping. Strong is a 4 and Koval is a 5. You can recruit both, probably only one from Koval/Tac and one from Strong/Carlton, but with few candidates remaining candidates and lots of top suitors I would be happy if we get one of those four, and thrilled if we got a prospect for both of the positions.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
U16 Trials Invitees include:

Dee Alexander, Zhen Craft, Ayla McDowell, Kelis Fisher, Janiah Williams, Jacy Abii, Devin Cosgriff, Brihanna Crittendon, Sanai Green, Rieyan DeSouze, Jayla Jackson, Jenica Lewis, Bella Ragone, Jerzey Robinson, Olivia Vukosa, Lauren Hassell, McKenna Woliczsko

Notables not participating: Jasmine Davidson, ZaKiyah Johnson, Keeley Parks, Grace Knox, Emilee Skinner, Brynn McGoughey

Reaction Score
U16 Trials Invitees include:

Dee Alexander, Zhen Craft, Ayla McDowell, Kelis Fisher, Janiah Williams, Jacy Abii, Devin Cosgriff, Brihanna Crittendon, Sanai Green, Rieyan DeSouze, Jayla Jackson, Jenica Lewis, Bella Ragone, Jerzey Robinson, Olivia Vukosa, Lauren Hassell, McKenna Woliczsko

Notables not participating: Jasmine Davidson, ZaKiyah Johnson, Keeley Parks, Grace Knox, Emilee Skinner, Brynn McGoughey

Parks is listed in the article as participating. Something is weird about the other 5 though. Davidson, Johnson, Knox, and McGaughy are the best big guards/wings in the '25 class. And Skinner might well be the best PG. Could they all have declined for some reason? And I might add that I'd really like to see McGaughy at UConn.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Parks is listed in the article as participating. Something is weird about the other 5 though. Davidson, Johnson, Knox, and McGaughy are the best big guards/wings in the '25 class. And Skinner might well be the best PG. Could they all have declined for some reason? And I might add that I'd really like to see McGaughy at UConn.

Whoops, didn't see Parks.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I am hoping UConn gets commitments from Vukosa and Woliczsko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom