May recruiting thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

May recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2025 elite POI Brynn McGaughy says UConn is her dream school.

"My goal is to get more of those east coast coaches to look at me. My dream school is UConn. And all those teams over there — it would be so cool to reach out to them and see if they’re interested in me.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

"My goal is to get more of those east coast coaches to look at me. My dream school is UConn. And all those teams over there — it would be so cool to reach out to them and see if they’re interested in me.

Interesting. Morgan started following her on IG several week ago and I recall taking a quick look but didn't give it much thought.

I'm sure she'll be hearing from the coaches if she hasn't already.

Reaction Score

Look, they should... (Apologies if this is repeat)

Reaction Score

You gotta like a kid that comes out with that right after getting an offer from Stanford. Betts and Macy are the only other top kids in that ‘25 class that can play inside so I’m fairly sure UConn will be on her.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
If UConn could get her, Vukosa, and the freshman whose last name starts with a "W" to go along with Jana, they will have plenty of very talented tall players.

Reaction Score
Her footwork for her age and her handle & jumpshot for her size is very impressive, could still possibly add another inch or two. I’d expect her stock to be high by the time she’s a Senior.
How tall is she? Also does anyone if UConn has offered Jenna Lewis a scholarship. I remember when she was in grammar school she was asked about her favorite school and she said the huskies.

Reaction Score
Her footwork for her age and her handle & jumpshot for her size is very impressive, could still possibly add another inch or two. I’d expect her stock to be high by the time she’s a Senior.
Aggressive, on the boards; you don't see too many of those.

Reaction Score
Very Athletic.... 6' 2" and skilled with and without the ball. Her " flow" is
impressive, particularly considering she is 6' 2". What will she be like when
after she continue to polishes her technique??.... look like a BIG upside to me.
Oh, did I say she was a BIG 6' 2" = she is not a slender bean stalk (of course she is not a Sarah Strong
either, but who is????)

Reaction Score
How tall is she? Also does anyone if UConn has offered Jenna Lewis a scholarship. I remember when she was in grammar school she was asked about her favorite school and she said the huskies.

She’s 6’2”.

As for Jenica Lewis, I believe she hasn’t been offered as of yet.

Reaction Score
Here ya go.

The Ball is Life game.

Man! Team Elite took some (a lot of) seriously bad shots in this game! I realize these All-Star games are all about offense but you should at least shoot shots that are somewhere in the realm of possibility! They could (probably should have) won this game with even a modicum of reasonable shot selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom