May recruiting thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

May recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
6'1" ??
I'm not sure how accurate that is but I'll take it.
This article says 6-0

USA Basketball said she was 6-0 as of last year

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Some scouting reports on the Ball is Life game with an intriguing note about Jaloni Cambridge claiming she has visited Storrs. Far as I know there was no evidence she had visited before.

Notes on Aaliyah Chavez and Mackenly Randolph as well.

Jaloni Cambridge, 2024​

Jaloni Cambridge left her mark at The Takeover, scoring 27 points on 13 of 20 shooting from the field in Saturday’s 5-on-5 game. She is the No. 1 ranked recruit in the 2024 recruiting class, and one of five current high school recruits – regardless of class – to earn a 98-scoring grade, according to ESPN HoopGurlz.

Despite standing at 5’6, Cambridge is a two-point scoring machine who can score out of isolation in the mid-range, and generate paint touches with her dazzling off-the-line burst and ball-handling versatility.

The 2023 Gatorade Tennessee Player of the Year has taken visits to the likes of Baylor, South Carolina, Connecticut and Tennessee.

https://www./features/new-age-guards-shine-at-overtime-takeover-event/

Reaction Score
Probably an unofficial visit. Don't always here about all of them unless the visitor says something.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Probably an unofficial visit. Don't always here about all of them unless the visitor says something.

She posts photos from her visits while wearing the team jerseys so we know she's been to those. She's done it with Tennessee, Ole Miss, Florida, LSU, Georgia, Texas, Kentucky, Baylor, Louisville, and North and South Carolina. But not UConn.

Reaction Score
Liked Shade's shooting form. In several of the videos, you saw some of the players, Qadence included, have a bit of a wind up to their shot. Shade's form will serve her well in top competition - quick, high release, with little movement. Should be repeatable under pressure.

Reaction Score

Love the video clip of KK picking the pocket of Mikayla Williams. See also
the Boneyard thread of Ashlynn Shade where Ashlynn drills a three pointer
over.... guess who?... Mikayla Williams! NICE GOING, young Huskies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Liked Shade's shooting form. In several of the videos, you saw some of the players, Qadence included, have a bit of a wind up to their shot. Shade's form will serve her well in top competition - quick, high release, with little movement. Should be repeatable under pressure.
So does Lou.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
She posts photos from her visits while wearing the team jerseys so we know she's been to those. She's done it with Tennessee, Ole Miss, Florida, LSU, Georgia, Texas, Kentucky, Baylor, Louisville, and North and South Carolina. But not UConn.
Not sure UConn does the pre-commit "put on a jersey" thing, as i've not seen anyone with one on, except for Lou, and that was after she committed. Maybe it's a similar to the women's national team, where the only team in the USA WBB program that wears red is the national team. Not any of the 3x3, U-19, etc, etc.

Reaction Score
i dont recall uconn allowing a pre-commit put on a jersey thing. thats what a commitment is for :)

Reaction Score
Not sure UConn does the pre-commit "put on a jersey" thing, as i've not seen anyone with one on, except for Lou, and that was after she committed. Maybe it's a similar to the women's national team, where the only team in the USA WBB program that wears red is the national team. Not any of the 3x3, U-19, etc, etc.

I don't know about Tennessee either. If the rumors are true, Tennessee isn't even on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom