May recruiting thread | The Boneyard

May recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I guess you forgot that she may have a name. Or did you forget what her name is? :confused:

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Also wondering if anybody knows more about Madina Okot the 6-5 C from Kenya that was invited to play for the world team against US HS stars. She showed up on one of Troy's rosters but there seemed to be some confusion over her status. In some ways it sounded a little like Ines, but without the time urgency.

What I mean by that is a player who might get offered by a lessor program, may have gone thru the visa process and other hurdles to be cleared to attend there, but could then realize that other better programs might be interested in someone who could be eligible for the 23/24 season.

Anyway see was being discussed a little bit back when she was invited to that all-star game, but I haven't heard anything lately.

Reaction Score

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
BTN Scouting top-10 performers at Boo Williams:

Moses, Carlton, Jackson, Chavez, Robinson, Fournier

Reaction Score
BTN Scouting top-10 performers at Boo Williams:

Moses, Carlton, Jackson, Chavez, Robinson, Fournier

I'm a Philadelphia guy by origins. In CT for the past 50 + years, but was at a social event recently with some extended family Ladies who played high level HS ball in Phila. and they were raving about 8th grader Jessie Moses. This is the first time, I've seen her name showing up in print

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I'm a Philadelphia guy by origins. In CT for the past 50 + years, but was at a social event recently with some extended family Ladies who played high level HS ball in Phila. and they were raving about 8th grader Jessie Moses. This is the first time, I've seen her name showing up in print

UConn started following her last summer.

Reaction Score
Does anybody know if Oliivia Vukosa and Kate Koval are scheduled to face each other this Summer?

I'm particularly interested to see Vukosa' defense against another HQ big. Though she's a couple of years younger and has several years to progress, I would love to see her defense as it is now. Her moves on offense are simply outstanding for a young big!

Reaction Score
Jessie has an offer from Harvard!
The relatively small school she goes to has more of an academic brand than a basketball brand, so her primary exposure at this point will be thru AUU summer tournaments

Reaction Score
Does anybody know if Oliivia Vukosa and Kate Koval are scheduled to face each other this Summer?

I'm particularly interested to see Vukosa' defense against another HQ big. Though she's a couple of years younger and has several years to progress, I would love to see her defense as it is now. Her moves on offense are simply outstanding for a young big!
Probably not. Koval plays in the EYBL 17 age group and Vukosa is only 14-15 yo and plays in the EYBL 16 age group.

Reaction Score
Check out her handles, starting around 0:25. Behind the back moves and then a spin move in traffic. The Big O is mobile!
I also like how Olivia acknowledges the assists/passes from her teammates with
hand touches and other messages. Her team appears to be a very cooperative
bunch of players. NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members