Mamoudou Diarra update | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Mamoudou Diarra update

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Like Ollie has stated, we only want kids who really WANT to be at UC. If he's not too excited about it, I guess he doesn't fit.

I'm pretty sure Kevin isn't focusing only on guys who really WANT to be at Cincinnati (UC).

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
And that's why I hardly ever comment.

Don't like obnoxious people like me dissuade you. I just have a thing for "UC" as UConn.

Reaction Score
Thats how formalities work. The fact that he left without committing and that he is still interested in visiting schools this late speaks volumes of what he thinks about UConn. Its not rocket science and this has very little to do with his desire to explore all options.

Wait. His exploring options "has very litle to do wtih his desire to explore all options."

Congratulations. You win post of the day.

Reaction Score
Wait. His exploring options "has very litle to do wtih his desire to explore all options."

Congratulations. You win post of the day.
Don't edit what I said. The fact that he left UConn without a commitment and that he is still visiting schools says all you need to know about his opinion of UConn. Trust me, once he finds a fit he won't need to visit anywhere else. See Blake Harris. That is how recruiting works in the late spring. It is highly unlikely he comes here.

Reaction Score
Don't edit what I said. The fact that he left UConn without a commitment and that he is still visiting schools says all you need to know about his opinion of UConn. Trust me, once he finds a fit he won't need to visit anywhere else. See Blake Harris. That is how recruiting works in the late spring. It is highly unlikely he comes here.

He's probably worried about getting too much playing time as a freshman at UConn

Reaction Score

You do realize that all of us who actually do transactions and read documents describing transactions are laughing at your inability to recognize the English language. Spring recruiting ... Spring flowers. Who knows what a 18/19 year old kid thinks before he lands. UConn's history is replete with reaches in the Spring (and this is true of other top 50 schools) and some surprising gets. In this case, the Chillious connection is our hope. The kid had little interaction with UConn prior ... and seemingly little to Cincinnati. He is a crap shoot.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
You do realize that all of us who actually do transactions and read documents describing transactions are laughing at your inability to recognize the English language.

You can't make this place up.

Reaction Score
You do realize that all of us who actually do transactions and read documents describing transactions are laughing at your inability to recognize the English language. Spring recruiting ... Spring flowers. Who knows what a 18/19 year old kid thinks before he lands. UConn's history is replete with reaches in the Spring (and this is true of other top 50 schools) and some surprising gets. In this case, the Chillious connection is our hope. The kid had little interaction with UConn prior ... and seemingly little to Cincinnati. He is a crap shoot.
Yeah, ok. I just hope you do transactions and read documents better than you understand recruiting.

pj

Reaction Score
Yeah, ok. I just hope you do transactions and read documents better than you understand recruiting.

Why so negative. A lot of 18 year olds have a hard time making up their mind which college to attend, but are fully dedicated to their school once they arrive. Mamoudou clearly wasn't so blown away by the opportunity at UConn that he was willing to commit on the visit, but it doesn't mean we're not his best choice. Let him take his visits and weigh his choices. As long as he's fully dedicated when he comes here, it doesn't matter how long he vacillated before making his choice.

Reaction Score
There's no evidence to support this. According to his Twitter he's visiting Missouri next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom