OT: - MAL update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: MAL update

Reaction Score
PC expects to lock him up this weekend - He is on PC's campus today. Today they have an event for incoming Freshmen - so there will be a lot of events. I know some don't want to hear this - but Chief gives it to you straight.
Let it be written, let it be done

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Gotta say, I don't mind losing a kid, but losing him to PC? That's just not right.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He could've committed there to begin with, not wasted our time, now we don't have a backup pg. We probably aren't getting Blake Harris, and I'm not sure we even have another capable backup plan.

Reaction Score
I personally hope he goes to PC, because I've said all along that I'm not impressed with him and I want to see him fizzle out for all the PC wonks.. Most delusional fan base I've encountered in recent memory.

Reaction Score
He could've committed there to begin with, not wasted our time, now we don't have a backup pg. We probably aren't getting Blake Harris, and I'm not sure we even have another capable backup plan.

Reaction Score
No.

UConn would have released her no matter what - she was only on campus for a few days.

She just had other things going on in her life. Even now, she's the rare WNBA player who doesn't cash in by going overseas during the offseason - she takes care of her handicapped sister.
It's hard to argue that. She's living her life, and - even if she suddenly felt ridiculous pressure from being the top ranked recruit in the country, and bolted - I can forgive that. These lives belong to these kids and they can make wonderful or awful decisions, but they have nothing to do with us (unless we're placing too much of our own emphasis in places that needn't be. Like allowing our day's outlook to be determined by a recruiting message board. That is insanity.

C

Chief00

Let it be written, let it be done
I am on UConn campus this weekend - had a great time so far! Really optimistic about us turning the football corner. Still trying to get a complete handle on basketball - lots of irons are in the fire - unclear how it's all going to play out. Killings is pretty respected and Coach Chil has a lot of energy.

Reaction Score
No.

UConn would have released her no matter what - she was only on campus for a few days.

She just had other things going on in her life. Even now, she's the rare WNBA player who doesn't cash in by going overseas during the offseason - she takes care of her handicapped sister.

Family schmamily, what did she do for me?

Reaction Score
Save me! I released the wrath of the blue hairs when I criticized EDD! I am a fan of the UConn Women but that board is like another world. Posters are way to civilized and complementary of opponents and congratulatory in defeat. My attitude towards opponents and kids that choose other schools is, Flock Them!

Damn right. Morons choose their family over what you want? They don't deserve to breath God's air.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Damn right. Morons choose their family over what you want? They don't deserve to breath God's air.
Mmm, maybe just a bit of an over reaction... Lol.

Reaction Score
Save me! I released the wrath of the blue hairs when I criticized EDD! I am a fan of the UConn Women but that board is like another world. Posters are way to civilized and complementary of opponents and congratulatory in defeat. My attitude towards opponents and kids that choose other schools is, Flock Them!

Couldn't agree more!

Preach Brother Preach!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
MALWARE

That's what my brain sees every time I look on the board and see "OT: MAL"

Probably the most apropos at the moment. UCONN's trying to purge the virus from it's system as we speak.

Reaction Score
BS.

EDD is someone whom I dislike and will never ever root for.

Im probably the only one who holds this opinion or is willing to state it publicly. She screwed the program and caused us a title. An absolutely huge amount of time,resources, and effort was completely wasted on that EDD knucklehead.

the real question is: do you think EDD knows the difference between "cost" and "caused'?

Reaction Score
Kid can't handle one year of Jalen Adams but will sit behind Kyron Cartwright for a year? Good riddance

Reaction Score
MAL just committed to Providence.

Embarrassing, we lose our top recruit to Providence, ducking horrible....

Totally embarrassing, Providence really????

MAL wake the duck up....you will live to regret this decision, I guarantee it...

Reaction Score
Embarrassing, we lose our top recruit to Providence, ing horrible....

Totally embarrassing, Providence really????

MAL wake the up....you will live to regret this decision, I guarantee it...

He will be a 6th man there. Off the bench Fresh year.

Reaction Score
If his departure leads to a Water's commitment, MAL will go down in Husky lore in my eyes. I wish the best for PC but am pretty ambivalent about Ashton Langford.
I agree but he does give Providence a key player depth wise for next year. They will be very good next year.

Love Waters!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom