OT: - MAL update | The Boneyard

OT: MAL update

Reaction Score
Pc fans will never stop running their mouth if he goes to PC

Reaction Score
He is still an available recruit that UConn can go after. I don't see why this is off-topic, much less why some would want it deleted. Thanks for the news @husky99.
We aren't going after him.

Reaction Score
I hope he goes to Providence. That'll at least keep him in New England and make for an interesting back court down the line in him and Alpha Diallo.

For some reason I'm not that bitter about this.

Reaction Score
He is still an available recruit that UConn can go after. I don't see why this is off-topic, much less why some would want it deleted. Thanks for the news @husky99.
Bull. Mal is gone and Ollie won't be recruiting him.

Reaction Score
Perhaps I'm in the super minority, but I have no issue with PC and tend to root for them on the side. I like Cooley and I have liked the way those teams play. If MAL goes there, good for both of 'em.

Reaction Score
If super minority = party of 1 then yes, yes you are

9780804187985-r-1000x1000.jpg

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, I don't agree. The potential exists for PC to pull in a haul of New England talent with MAL and the 2018 guys. They would then become the New England team to beat for future recruiting battles and that's what UConn has been for 3 decades.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
MAL who???

delete
MAL "Next" Diallo. I now have three players to root against. MAL, Diallo and Durham wherever he lands. Are Diallo or MAL the men's equivalent of ElenaDella Donne on the women's side?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
MAL "Next" Diallo. I now have three players to root against. MAL, Diallo and Durham wherever he lands. Are Diallo or MAL the men's equivalent of ElenaDella Donne on the women's side?

Nah, she actually got to campus. That was a weird situation all way around.

These guys still left UCONN enough time to 'recover'. Barely, but some.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I couldn't care less one way or another about that tiny secular school to our east whose fans believe we are peers.

I do however believe starting a thread like this is like leaving food on the ground at a picnic. It will attract too many unwanted pests

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Nah, she actually got to campus. That was a weird situation all way around.

These guys still left UConn enough time to 'recover'. Barely, but some.
Well, Diallo LIVED at our athletic facilities for three years.....

Reaction Score
I couldn't care less one way or another about that tiny secular school to our east whose fans believe we are peers.

I do however believe starting a thread like this is like leaving food on the ground at a picnic. It will attract too many unwanted pests

This is what I do not get... I don't think for a second they think that we are peers; at least in the historical realm. They show up when for no reason we try to prove to the universe that we are a historically a better program and piss on them. They know we have had great success. They admit it. And then we resort to some "Cooley needs a hat" comment and they fight back by saying we won't play them or that they were even with us over the last few years or that they are in a better position than us right now. It's just so douchey. They think we are self-conscious and they are right.

Reaction Score
Why couldn't PC have been good when we actually played them? I've always liked when New England teams were competitive. Except BC they can suck a fart through a straw.

Reaction Score
Most don't have hard feelings about Delle Donne. It was an unfortunate situation for everyone but she had the worst of it. She quit basketball for 3 months, was going to try to pick up volleyball. Most women's fans are happy she got back on the court at all, even though she wasn't at UConn. And while it would have been great if she played 4 healthy, happy years at UConn, it's not like UConn sucked those years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom