Lukas Kisunas 9/24 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Lukas Kisunas 9/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I haven't made that clear in the past? I'd love to see Enoch succeed, but I can't even make a case that I've seen anyone with less understanding of how to play defense than he showed for two years.

Lawyer stating he can't make a case?

There's a first for everything.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I haven't made that clear in the past? I'd love to see Enoch succeed, but I can't even make a case that I've seen anyone with less understanding of how to play defense than he showed for two years.
Steve played the same way at prep school. He had hops on the offensive end and looked like he was the walking dead on defense.

I'm sure the coaching staff thought they could light a fire under him to play defense but its obvious they couldn't. Some posters put that squarely on the coaching staff. I think players are just as much if not more responsible with how they respond. That's the difficulty in recruiting. You can see what skills players have or lack, as well as athleticism. But it's much harder to see a players heart (drive).

Which brings me to a player like Kwintin who has willed himself to overcome adversity but has had limited playing time at a competitive level. When Ricky was suspended he felt he let JC down. He made it his mission to be the best defender JC ever had because JC valued defense and heart more than anything. Kwintin is extremely grateful for the KO offer. I'm hoping it translates with contributions on the court.

Reaction Score
It was really warm.

I'll leave it to others to fill in the details.
You're so cruel. You know people are going to interpret this multiple ways and look for some nefarious meaning behind a simple commentary on the weather. This is beneath even you. :rolleyes:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Huh. Guess things didn't come together quite as well as people were hoping/expecting.

Any word on what this means going forward with this kid's recruitment? @husky99 or @Zionn or @BFieldHusky?
We were late on him. It was great to get an OV. Hopefully just going through the recruiting process and we are still a strong contender. Or better yet Cobb schooled him.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Weird that there was literally no info during or after the visit.

Reaction Score
Could be scared off by competition? I think Cobb will play the majority of the 5 minutes for his two years then Carlton will take over.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Could be scared off by competition? I think Cobb will play the majority of the 5 minutes for his two years then Carlton will take over.
Kid seems athletic enough to play the four so he could get minutes

Reaction Score
Kid seems athletic enough to play the four so he could get minutes

At the 4, we also have Mamadou, Whaley and Williams. There's always minutes to be earned, but there is definitely some depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom