LSU basketball 2022, Part II | Page 7 | The Boneyard

LSU basketball 2022, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Interesting post by Cambridges dad. I want to believe but probably a long shot.

He put up another, subsequent post congratulating his kid on Gold with her wearing an Ole Miss uniform. Both deleted. Seems like he had these ready to go. Stage dad?

Reaction Score
Just saw this Overtime video of Paige interviewing LSU Commit FlauJae Johnson (#26) who happens to be a Rap Artist of some fame it seems

UConn focused viewers may want to hear in Paige's own words her philosophy of using screens and the importance of the mid range game at the 5:50 mark

Seems this may be the first of multiple interviews / materials Paige will give on fellow players fulfilling her desire to shine a light on others

Must have been filmed before her customized Gatorade Bottle

“MILAYSIA, she don’t play regular”
Best line in the entire interview!

Reaction Score

Oklahoma has a crazy amount of talent in some of the future classes.

Aaliyah Chavez is visiting soon as well.

Reaction Score
Happy to see Williams do well at the Elite 24, hit the game winning 3. Says the main focus before LSU is to get in the correct conditioning and shape, HS and College conditioning are very different animals. I think she got in super late last night. School has started back up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mikayla is something else. I do not see any weaknesses in her game. I predict Freshman AA
I think she plays a lot her freshmen season. Only thing that will hinder her playing time is how she transitions to college defensively. Her defense was way better in the 3v3 than it was during the U17 games earlier this summer. Kim seems very hesitant giving freshmen major minutes but that may be different here for a player of her caliber, plus I have no clue what LSU will look like the following year after Alexis Morris graduates.

We are ecstatic to have her. Louisiana does not produce talents like this very often although it produces good players from time to time

Reaction Score
I think she plays a lot her freshmen season. Only thing that will hinder her playing time is how she transitions to college defensively. Her defense was way better in the 3v3 than it was during the U17 games earlier this summer. Kim seems very hesitant giving freshmen major minutes but that may be different here for a player of her caliber, plus I have no clue what LSU will look like the following year after Alexis Morris graduates.

We are ecstatic to have her. Louisiana does not produce talents like this very often although it produces good players from time to time
Seimone Augustus was a star from the first day she stepped on Baton rouge campus. I expect the same for Williams. She will play and play a LOT .

Reaction Score

Question - Does she have an album or an LP coming out? Thought I read something about that. I have a couple friends who aren't WBB fans but liked her freestyling in a couple videos I've shared with them. They keep asking if she has more music out.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
So, based on LSU's contract with Nike, she can't wear Puma shoes during games, right? Has to wear Nike?

Reaction Score
So, based on LSU's contract with Nike, she can't wear Puma shoes during games, right? Has to wear Nike?
I’m assuming so but no clue. That was my first question when I saw this but good for Flaujae

Reaction Score
Interesting. But I think she still will benefit from fans purchasing her shoes. Especially since she have basketball and music fans

Reaction Score
Hearing Gusters suspended again. May no longer be part of program moving forward but nothing has been decided or official yet.

Sad to hear but getting suspended multiple times and having poor work ethic is not a good thing for the team. Feels like she never had the same work ethic or was a same since becoming a senior in HS.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hearing Gusters suspended for third time now. May no longer be part of program moving forward.

Sad to hear but getting suspended multiple times and having poor work ethic is not a good thing for the team. Feels like she never had the same work ethic or was a same since becoming a senior in HS
Unfortunate, but I hope she lands on her feet regardless if she continues to play basketball. The ball eventually stops bouncing for everyone at some point.

Reaction Score
Unfortunate, but I hope she lands on her feet regardless if she continues to play basketball. The ball eventually stops bouncing for everyone at some point.
She deals with depression and has been for years. I heard she was very close to dropping out of school. Hopefully she can get her degree, wherever that ends up being.

Reaction Score
She deals with depression and has been for years. I heard she was very close to dropping out of school. Hopefully she can get her degree, wherever that ends up being.
Oh dear:( Mental health and depression hits close to home. I hope there are supports for her.

I got a Aquira DaCosta vibe when I read your reply. I try to read up on how she's doing. Last I recall she played in a women's pro league in California this year.

Reaction Score
Gusters have nothing LSU related on her IG. Sucks. If she leaves. I wish her the best. I noticed her love for basketball has been decreasing. She could really blow up in the beauty/modeling side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom