LSU basketball 2022, Part II | Page 16 | The Boneyard

LSU basketball 2022, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Might be only a 50-point win instead of an 80-point win. Fire the coach.
I remember when we celebrated just reaching the 50 point mark regardless of the opponent.

Not watching but per the box score, it seems extremely sloppy all around, especially rebounding. I’m not terribly shocked tbh

Regardless of the massive scores they still need a lot of work defensively and rebounding. They are much more well rounded offensively. Chemistry still isn’t there yet

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Maybe schedule someone other than the Little Sisters of the Poor, Downtrodden and Verklempt and she might get buzz..

verklempt mike myers GIF

Loved the skits from SNL.:)

Reaction Score
What develops a team better. Difficult schedule like Tenn where you are 1-2 or easy schedule like LSU where you score 100+ first four games. Based on all the negative comments I think most people think Tenn is the better approach but I think Kim knows what she is doing especially given that this is completely new team that is being molded into a cohesive unit as opposed essentially same team with addition of 2-3 players.

Reaction Score
What develops a team better. Difficult schedule like Tenn where you are 1-2 or easy schedule like LSU where you score 100+ first four games. Based on all the negative comments I think most people think Tenn is the better approach but I think Kim knows what she is doing especially given that this is completely new team that is being molded into a cohesive unit as opposed essentially same team with addition of 2-3 players.
Its possible to have both. You can have your share of games for development while challenging them a few times before conference play. Not saying schedule a top 10 teams but there are teams out there that would be way better than what is on this schedule. Throw in some decent mid majors or teams who are in the top 100, I don't think that is unreasonable. There is no way around it, the schedule is really bad for this current level of talent LSU has. Now I know they said the scheduling was done before the transfers came in but it could have been better still IMO.

But it sounds like the schedule will be better next year, supposedly they will be in the Hall of Fame classic and are in discussion with some other teams for a home in home with a few ranked teams (based on what Kim said this past week)

Reaction Score
Yes, I hope that there is more balance next year and this 100 point streak thankfully keeps the games interesting right now. As to whether this pre conference schedule negatively affects how far this team goes this year, only time will tell.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Vandy has the edge for her?
All her siblings are at different schools. Doubtful its a deal breaker, she seems open with her recruitment and taking in lots of visits.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
All her siblings are at different schools. Doubtful its a deal breaker, she seems open with her recruitment and taking in lots of visits.
Cool.

Let's continue the great recruiting trend.

Reaction Score
Was Kim recruiting her at Baylor? Her Baylor IG pics showed her with current Baylor coach.

Reaction Score
Was Kim recruiting her at Baylor? Her Baylor IG pics showed her with current Baylor coach.
Probably, everyone recruits these kids. She has pictures with every coach of each school she has visited. Means nothing to me. I believe she is visiting SC and one other school soon

Reaction Score

Kim has always scheduled a weak out of conference schedule. She may schedule an occasional team that is not an embarrassment, but it’s the exception not the rule. Frankly, I don’t admire this particular trait of hers.

Reaction Score
Not sure about Kim but Nicki Collen has been recruiting her for awhile. Jaloni has recently visited Baylor twice.

Reaction Score

Also hearing Justice Carlton and Sarah Strong are scheduled to visit together in January. Aaliyah Chavez (25) also visited two weeks ago and is expected to be back this spring.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
So Ladazhia Williams not playing was coach's decision??

Reaction Score
I was low key not gonna be mad if they lost.

I’m sorta happy they got embarrassed. The team last year was not near as talented but those kids were hungry to prove themselves and to have success they never had. Everything they did was done off of hard work and not taking anything for granted.

This group plays like they go through the motions and expects things to be easy. All those preseason expectations and hype have gotten to their head. Of course playing junior high teams every week, good luck keeping them motivated.

And no Ladazhia, someone seems to be getting suspended every game it seems. Poole was shut down the previous game in the Bahamas for a “coaches decision” as well. Reese got in trouble before that. Who’s next? Morris? The water boy?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I was low key not gonna be mad if they lost.

I’m sorta happy they got embarrassed. The team last year was not near as talented but those kids were hungry to prove themselves and to have success they never had. Everything they did was done off of hard work and not taking anything for granted.

This group plays like they go through the motions and expects things to be easy. All those preseason expectations and hype have gotten to their head. Of course playing junior high teams every week, good luck keeping them motivated.

And no Ladazhia, someone seems to be getting suspended every game it seems. Poole was shut down the previous game in the Bahamas for a “coaches decision” as well. Reese got in trouble before that. Who’s next? Morris? The water boy?
Reese got in trouble? Is that why she didn’t play the preseason games?

Reaction Score
Mulki replying to why Ladazhia didn't play. lol @ did yall sit or step on her while she was on the bench? Only saw a small part of the game. LSU was not impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom