LSU basketball 2022, Part II | Page 3 | The Boneyard

LSU basketball 2022, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Proud of this team getting a 3 seed, but potential Ohio St matchup is gonna be tough the way they shoot the 3 ball. Better figure that out over the next week.

Reaction Score

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
On the flip side she was on social media earlier saying she felt great and she was clowning around in the locker room. They may be holding out to the very last minute to keep her healthy as possible.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Such a tease...

I know this sounds like a fuddy-duddy thing to ask, but exactly when did this routine of modeling a team's uniform become standard fare for recruiting visits? Has it always been done or is this a social media era thing? (I really wasn't aware of this stuff before I joined the Boneyard.)

Reaction Score
I know this sounds like a fuddy-duddy thing to ask, but exactly when did this routine of modeling a team's uniform become standard fare for recruiting visits? Has it always been done or is this a social media era thing? (I really wasn't aware of this stuff before I joined the Boneyard.)
Been done in football for 20 years.

Might change in the future if the school doesn’t wear the correct brand for a high schoolers NIL

Reaction Score
Was a pathetic performance. But they pulled through. That won't work against Ohio State.

But big compliment to Jackson State. They played a great game.

JSU coach blessed my TV screen the whole game.

Reaction Score
That was a good showing by JSU. I was starting to wonder but it didn’t last long. They should be proud for hanging in there.

Reaction Score
Was a pathetic performance. But they pulled through. That won't work against Ohio State.

A. newby deserved to stay on the bench...

Complained the entire game, 0 points, multiple turnovers

But I am not surprised, they choked away quite a few leads all year. I remember the tournament in Florida and Kim expressed how badly this team is incapable of sustaining or building onto a lead. This isnt gonna cut it against Ohio St, hopefully they regroup and play better.

Reaction Score

A pathetic win. No. I'd call it a crummy 3rd but a gutcheck win. Im sure players are not happy with how the 2nd half started but credit to them for not folding.
I saw it as a game of runs by two good teams with LSU's AA having ice in her veins down the stretch. I think NCAA screwed JSU with such a low seed. With their record and abilities they should have been a 10 seed at worst. Even if they got a 12 like fgcu, JSU is probably advancing. In the end, Pointer was clutch and that's why she's an AA.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Most nights I try to catch the top of the hour news reports on National Public Radio. Was listening a few hours ago..... after reports on Covid 19 outbreaks and Canadian Railroad Strikes... they mentioned LSU WBB and coach Kim Mulkey. Mentioned how she had never lost a opening round game ever, but that streak almost ended today. Then they played a clip of Mulkey talking about the JSU players pregame for motivation and her singing some old song about pulling on Superman's cape. In closing, they mentioned how LSU only won 9 games last season, but have improved to 26-5 this year. In my many years of listening to NPR.. this was the first time EVER I've heard them talk about anything WBB related.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Whatever happens, I'm still proud of what this team did this season. Our lack of talent & depth finally caught up with us.

Reaction Score
Bit of a redemption and future stabilization year for Ohio State and McGuff.

Reaction Score
Whatever happens, I'm still proud of what this team did this season. Our lack of talent & depth finally caught up with us.
The team was on a downhill spiral since Morris went down. OSU is just better 1-5. I appreciate the kids for trying but they arent talented enough.

Hit the portal hard this offseason. They did way more than I ever thought they could this year for such a limited team

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
LSU left everything on the court. Fans can be proud of them.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Proud of this team getting a 3 seed, but potential Ohio St matchup is gonna be tough the way they shoot the 3 ball. Better figure that out over the next week.

you . . .

R.353ed4a9a8bce4b787b335564d0eb84c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member