LOL Pats Fans - it never ends | Page 17 | The Boneyard

LOL Pats Fans - it never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People have just started getting around to reading the whole report. And I have admitted with my first report that I haven't (and won't) but I really like the work being done here: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...best-recollection-on-a-key-piece-of-evidence/

So which gauge did you use, Walt, realizing that there could be a question later about the inflation of the footballs?

“Well, my best recollection is that I used the one with the long, crooked needle.”

Is it possible, Walt, that you used the other gauge that was available? You know, the one that for whatever reason measures the air pressure at 0.3 to 0.45 PSI lower?

“Well, I don’t know about that. . . .”

Isn’t it possible, Walt?

“Well, it’s certainly possible.”

That’s how investigations that start with a predetermined outcome and work backward unfold. (Holy crap, I think I’m beginning to agree with Don Yee.) And that’s why Wells should have concluded based on the scientific evidence that the question of whether tampering occurred in connection with the AFC title game is inconclusive.

Walt Anderson thinks he used the gauge with the higher readings before the game. He says this a couple times. The investigators keep asking him about this until he finally allows that this is possible.

In a footnote, the Wells people actually ascertain that he very likely used the lower reading gauge, in order to widen the numbers for the balls.

Is this not an example of what I'm talking about from the Wells team? They have a huge bias in this.

Reaction Score
This is one of the dumbest posts ever. Patriots fans went through Holovak, Fairbanks, Erhardt and Rust. Diehard fans. Years of losing. Weve been through it all. We don't give up like Fireman Ed and the NY Twerps.
We? My guess is you are in your twenties give the way you write, your fanboy attitude, and volume of posts.

There is no way you were alive for the pats pre Brady or you would know what a bandwagon group the pats fans are. In fact there is a book written about it. Do you know who owns the NFL longest blackout streak? The pats, 17 games.

If you ever went to the old foxborough you would know it was empty and there was no pats nation pre Brady.

You look foolish, get some facts.

Reaction Score
We? My guess is you are in your twenties give the way you write, your fanboy attitude, and volume of posts.

There is no way you were alive for the pats pre Brady or you would know what a bandwagon group the pats fans are. In fact there is a book written about it. Do you know who owns the NFL longest blackout streak? The pats, 17 games.

If you ever went to the old foxborough you would know it was empty and there was no pats nation pre Brady.

You look foolish, get some facts.

Complete BS.

First off, the streak of Patriots sellouts began 8 years before Brady.

Beyond that, there are hundreds of games on youtube of the Patriots in the 1980s showing a full stadium.

The down years attendance wise occurred in 1990-1992, the Rod Rust and Dick McPherson era when the team was getting ready to move to St Louis. Similar scenario to Karmanos and Hartford.

Reaction Score

You look foolish, get some facts

Calling him a fool that should get some facts right after a completely false observation? Sellout streak began in 1994, you know when the team was saved from St Louis by local ownership and Brady was at his Junior prom. You look Foolish, get some facts.

Reaction Score
Calling him a fool that should get some facts right after a completely false observation? Sellout streak began in 1994, you know when the team was saved from St Louis by local ownership and Brady was at his Junior prom. You look Foolish, get some facts.
Oh, you mean when the one that started for a playoff game after they hired Parcells and got good?

Yea, exactly fart man (someone named Fartman talking about looking foolish....). Did you watch Youtube highlights as well of everything pre 1994?

Reaction Score
Complete BS.

First off, the streak of Patriots sellouts began 8 years before Brady.

Beyond that, there are hundreds of games on youtube of the Patriots in the 1980s showing a full stadium.

The down years attendance wise occurred in 1990-1992, the Rod Rust and Dick McPherson era when the team was getting ready to move to St Louis. Similar scenario to Karmanos and Hartford.
Thanks for proving my point.

It started 12 years prior to Brady and lasted to 10 years prior, but again, Pats fans.

But hey, you watched Youtube videos and I was there, so sure it was wild you are right.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Will Climate Change leave Boston under water? I'm thinking of trading in my Prius.

Reaction Score
Thanks for proving my point.

It started 12 years prior to Brady and lasted to 10 years prior, but again, Pats fans.

But hey, you watched Youtube videos and I was there, so sure it was wild you are right.

You were proved wrong.

226 game sellout streak.

Reaction Score
You were proved wrong.

226 game sellout streak.
Over 10 teams have more than that, it is not accomplishment to show up 8 times a year when you are winning.

When you were losing the facts are clear, no one went. 4th lowest attended NFL game in history? Pats home game.

But hey, you saw videos on Youtube!

Reaction Score
Over 10 teams have more than that, it is not accomplishment to show up 8 times a year when you are winning.

When you were losing the facts are clear, no one went. 4th lowest attended NFL game in history? Pats home game.

But hey, you saw videos on Youtube!

You're like a Syracuse fan saying no one cared about UConn bball before 1999.

I went to Patriots game in the 1970s. Foxboro was jam packed.

It was like this until the end of the Berry years. After that, Kiam and Orthwein got their mitts on the Patriots, and started moving them to St. Louis.

Reaction Score
Im not a Pats fan at all but this whole thing is super stupid. The NFL investigators are being self serving. Wagging the Dog from their other problems. The report doesn't prove anything. And the rule about the footballs is stupid to begin with. Who cares. Its a witch hunt like Uconn went through.

Reaction Score
You're like a Syracuse fan saying no one cared about UConn bball before 1999.

I went to Patriots game in the 1970s. Foxboro was jam packed.

It was like this until the end of the Berry years. After that, Kiam and Orthwein got their mitts on the Patriots, and started moving them to St. Louis.
There is no way you went to a Pats game in the 70s. None. I would bet my life on it.

There is no chance you are over 22. You have almost 18k posts on a message boards, adults with jobs and lives cannot do that.

As a Giants fan with 4 SBs, more playoff appearances then any other team, 2-0 v. Pats in SBs, and no Spygate or Deflategate I am nothing like a Cuse fan. Just someone who was around and there in the 80s and early 90s and saw it with my own eyes. the blackout record and attendance figures speak for themselves. Not what you saw on youtube.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There is no way you went to a Pats game in the 70s. None. I would bet my life on it.

There is no chance you are over 22. You have almost 18k posts on a message boards, adults with jobs and lives cannot do that.

As a Giants fan with 4 SBs, more playoff appearances then any other team, 2-0 v. Pats in SBs, and no Spygate or Deflategate I am nothing like a Cuse fan. Just someone who was around and there in the 80s and early 90s and saw it with my own eyes. the blackout record and attendance figures speak for themselves. Not what you saw on youtube.

Ah, you're a Giants fan. Cheated your way to it.

Belichick said he "spied" way back to the Giants days.
As well, there's always stuff like this: http://nypost.com/1999/01/07/confident-brunells-revved-up/

*Tom Coughlin said he was going to be on the lookout for one of Parcells’ old tricks when the Jaguars play at Giants Stadium Sunday. Coughlin recalled how, when he was a Parcells assistant with the Giants, the large garage door outside the west end zone of the stadium would mysteriously be lifted when opposing kickers lined up for FGs.

“Yeah, I’ll be waiting for that,” Coughlin said. “The stadium crew would open the door just at the right time. It can be a very tricky wind tunnel.”

You can take your own life now too by the way.

Reaction Score
Im not a Pats fan at all but this whole thing is super stupid. The NFL investigators are being self serving. Wagging the Dog from their other problems. The report doesn't prove anything. And the rule about the footballs is stupid to begin with. Who cares. Its a witch hunt like Uconn went through.

Agreed, a complete waste of time and money. 243 page report over a deflated ball? Give me a break.

Reaction Score
Oh, you mean when the one that started for a playoff game after they hired Parcells and got good?

Yea, exactly fart man (someone named Fartman talking about looking foolish....). Did you watch Youtube highlights as well of everything pre 1994?

You tried to tell me the place was empty before Brady, you were wrong.

You lost an argument to a man with the handle "Fartman"... I win twice.

Now let the salt flow through you

s/o to @superjohn for the vid btw

Last edited:
Reaction Score

You're trying to drop to the lowest common denominator and doing a horrible job of it.

Reaction Score
Ah, you're a Giants fan. Cheated your way to it.

Belichick said he "spied" way back to the Giants days.
As well, there's always stuff like this: http://nypost.com/1999/01/07/confident-brunells-revved-up/

You can take your own life now too by the way.
Belichick was cheating back then, no way! Of course he was cheating, other locker rooms have to hide everything because the guy sends moles in to steal sh_t. People didn't know Brady was cut from the same cloth that's why his lying has become a big story.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Amazing how Belichick & Parcells became stopped cheating when they went to Boston/

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
More importantly, can we start a thread laughing at Bengals fans too?

Reaction Score
Brady's suspension will be handed down this week and I could care less, just enjoy watching upstater lose his mind over this. Brady could come along and kick him in the nuts and upstater would thank him for blessing his nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom