Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Who cares
It's so funny because UConn fans who are Pats fans are among the first to bash someone like Calipari, labeling him a cheater and vilifying the guy, but when it is your team that gets caught with its hand in the cookie jar its posts like the two above: "Who Cares" and "Scoreboard" . I am highly amused by the hypocrisy of New England Sports fans (all sports fans for that matter, but New Englanders are a special breed.)

Reaction Score
This is so Goodell it hurts. They probably spent $4M bucks on that report and I have no idea what it says. Brady probably had a general idea that . . . Good lord.

In any event, to the extent it prompts another refrain from fans of other teams who can't get past their hate (and I see it already has) so much the better. That stuff is fun to read.

Reaction Score
Oh No! !! You guys coming out of the woodwork again. That report was as vague as you can get. They had to show something after all these months and that's it. You gotta be kidding me. Now Mau be nice .

Reaction Score
I'm not a Patriots fan. Or a football fan.

Reaction Score
Oh No! !! You guys coming out of the woodwork again. That report was as vague as you can get. They had to show something after all these months and that's it. You gotta be kidding me. Now Mau be nice .

Two Pats employees texting each other about them deflating balls for autographed items from Brady. Yeah, nothing to see there.

August_West

Reaction Score
I say I don't care, we won the trophy. Have fun whining!

Thats cool, so you are fine with a Calipari team winning a title and you won't judge the means taken to get there?

Reaction Score
You American?

I don't have anything against football. I have been known to partake in fantasy football. But I have no rooting interest in any team and I don't watch it if I'm not doing fantasy.

Reaction Score
It's so funny because UConn fans who are Pats fans are among the first to bash someone like Calipari, labeling him a cheater and vilifying the guy, but when it is your team that gets caught with its hand in the cookie jar its posts like the two above: "Who Cares" and "Scoreboard" . I am highly amused by the hypocrisy of New England Sports fans (all sports fans for that matter, but New Englanders are a special breed.)
Go back and look at my posts about Calipari (Or don't. I don't care.) I'm probably one of the bigger Cal defenders on here.

As an all-Boston fan, I can fully admin the fanbase is insufferable. You know who's just as insufferable? The New York fans who insist their fanbase is so much better.

Reaction Score

Exactly. They're the first guys to kill A-Rod, too.

August_West

Reaction Score
Two Pats employees texting each other about them deflating balls for autographed items from Brady. Yeah, nothing to see there.
Just as a humorous aside the guy deflating the balls hates Brady too.
Also I get a kick out of the fact that Brady's nickname is "the deflator"

August_West

Reaction Score
Whether deflated balls are a big deal toward outcome or not, Brady has tainted his legacy. He might as well be named Sammy Sosa.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Thats cool, so you are fine with a Calipari team winning a title and you won't judge the means taken to get there?

Different situations. I have every possible reason to doubt the legitimacy of any charge brought against the Patriots by a legion of angry reporters. The media has a vendetta against Belichick similar to the one that Calhoun faced. Neither gave reporters what they wanted, neither played the game of being the personable, likeable coach that had no problem with them being around. Because Belichick is so frosty and secretive, it pisses off journalists and they get vindictive by attempting to tarnish the franchise. You saw what happened with Woj and Wetzel - Calhoun pissed them off, and the Nate Miles exposé happens. The media controls the narrative, and if their feelings get hurt, then facts be damned.

As far as I'm concerned, the franchise is 100% clean and the horde of anti-Pats media members are full of it.

August_West

Reaction Score
Go back and look at my posts about Calipari (Or don't. I don't care.) I'm probably one of the bigger Cal defenders on here.

As an all-Boston fan, I can fully admin the fanbase is insufferable. You know who's just as insufferable? The New York fans who insist their fanbase is so much better.
Ah, but Im a Mutt.
Im a Red Sox fan a Uconn fan and a New York Rangers Fan. Football is a distant 4th in my sporting world. But admittedly I am a Jets fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom