2021 Recruiting: - Landers Nolley | Page 25 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Landers Nolley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would like for this to wrap up sooner rather than later, but I can’t help but think that the delay in the NCAA’s decision regarding sit out transfers is making it difficult to close (on both sides). I doubt Nolley wants to sit out considering he already sat his freshman year. The NCAA really needs to wrap that up in April for the benefit of both the kids and the schools. Difficult to roster plan until this is done.

In related news, I hate the NCAA.

Reaction Score
Would like for this to wrap up sooner rather than later, but I can’t help but think that the delay in the NCAA’s decision regarding sit out transfers is making it difficult to close (on both sides). I doubt Nolley wants to sit out considering he already sat his freshman year. The NCAA really needs to wrap that up in April for the benefit of both the kids and the schools. Difficult to roster plan until this is done.

Just watched The Scheme.
i hate the FBI more...what a whack weak ass case to bring. Could have made the NCAA crumble

Reaction Score

Nothing about Nolley's behavior indicates he is considering returning to Virginia Tech. He is transferring. Now that we have two open scholarships, there is no problem with us taking Nolley, even if he might have to sit out a year, provided that our other scholarship goes to a player who can play right away (grad transfer or reclassification). Based on what I've read here, as well as the sheer number of players in the transfer portal, I think transfers will be able to play immediately.

Reaction Score
1586048550102.png

Reaction Score
So, if we land Nolley, and he's in the garage, what kind of car is he?

Like a Honda Pilot. Its not going anywhere very fast and its handling is a bit splashy, but all around a great, versatile car with a lot of premium features.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So, if we land Nolley, and he's in the garage, what kind of car is he?
It’s not a car, it’d be more of a train, but not a dirty diesel train or anything. More like an electric train that zips around the city using overhead wires.

Do you see where I’m going with this ?

A Ferrari in the garage,
Akok in the kitchen,
Cole in the Furnace,
and the Nolley Trolley's at the station.

Last edited:

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Say what you want about Weingarten's Cardwell mess up but the kid has been absolutely killing it lately. Seems like all the players love him, he's been the most informative recruiting insider during this Spring transfer/recruiting period
He says the same exact thing in every tweet. And Slater and the other recruiting guys constantly mock him. What has he done to prove his credibility at all?

Reaction Score
He says the same exact thing in every tweet. And Slater and the other recruiting guys constantly mock him. What has he done to prove his credibility at all?
Slater and the other guys mock him bc they’re insecure that a now 19 year old can come into their profession and create all these connections w these kids bc he’s their age and they relate to each other.

Jake is just a kid from NYC who hustled and traveled everywhere to watch HS basketball and make connections.

These other “professionals” flip flop their crystal balls all the time. It’s not an exact science.

Everyone will point to Cardwell which also fooled a lot of others meanwhile lets not forget Jake was the first insider to flip Jackson from cuse to UConn after his visit

Reaction Score
He's getting interviews with tons of kids because he relates to them. The established recruiting guys mock him because he's 19 and breaking onto the scene which makes them insecure

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Didn't know that Cardwell couldn't play this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom