Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 149 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
Dealing with this long term? My dude, if he stays he just turned down two of the most "prestigious" jobs in both college and pro ball for less money to stay at UConn. The only valid takeaway from that is his loyalty.
It’s amazing how someone on the boneyard can inevitably find the downside to almost anything

Reaction Score
I want Hurley to stay but to say we aren’t gonna have downstream affects of this is nuts. If he comes out and says he’s signing a contract and this is it then we’re good. Dealing with this long term is def not ideal no matter what
How would that be different from the last time he signed a contract?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score

How can anyone in the media be taken seriously. He got “Vegas” odds on Hurley staying or leaving in an e-mail and he does not gamble. This stuff is amazing. These guys and I am now certainly lumping (pun intended) Fanta into this group that already includes Goodman will make any stit up to get clicks.

Reaction Score
Borges is a hack that has been fished. Lazy research

jimmy-butler.gif

Reaction Score
"But" means he's staying.
Me thinks but...... is Andrea and his father having their foot up his butt. ;) Listen to LA to boost your contract but do realize the insanity of the NBA. For the most part the Indians run the fort. I admit to not realizing if NBA coaches spend time hugging and chest bumping their players along with pumping up the crowed. But Dan himself has said he is not ready for the next stage.

As a amateur coach asking for advice from one who had 500 plus wins, I was told never change your personality. I don't think Dan's personality is going to change over night. He is where he belongs and I hope he realizes it. This for us and him and his family.

Reaction Score
aerial view of a certain Glastonbury neighborhood tonight

View attachment 101473
It’s just down the road from my house. The headlights are keeping everyone awake including my toddler.

However. She explicitly chose by asking for directly to have “tick tucks with my huskies blanket” tonight without being prompted. Mojo x10000.

Reaction Score
If he comes back the amount of hype attention we will get next season will be through the roof.

Reaction Score
UConn men's basketball coach Dan Hurley told ESPN that the Los Angeles Lakers made a "compelling case" and presented a "compelling vision" for him to become the franchise's next coach but that he loves what he has built at two-time defending national champion UConn -- and plans to make a decision on his future Monday.

I like the way this reads.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom