Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 148 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Don’t like this one bit

If I could ascribe less than zero significance to this, I would.

I'm probably alone here but the term "Woj bomb" annoys me to no end. Was this an ESPN created phrase? So overused. If I never hear it again I will be a happy person.

Nah, started when he was with Yahoo

Reaction Score
I have to say Jared is pretty responsive to questions and seems to be a reliable source of insider info/thoughts on recruiting and now the Hurley saga. I’ve spent $100 on worse.

Joined today, nothing earth shattering but interesting inside info from Jared.

Reaction Score
If those odds were real wouldn’t UConn championship odds be in the toilet? (They are not)
Not really. They'd happily take action on uconn at 10-1 even if they knew Hurley was leaving. It really only works the other way. If the news is going to help you then the odds will change or not be offered. In this case they don't care if Hurley leaves with where our current odds are.

Reaction Score
Do we think he’s waiting until tomorrow to tell the team the bad news in person before publicly announced?

Reaction Score
did you see McNeeley’s instagram story? I tried to attached it but couldn’t. Does it mean anything?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Dan.jpg

Reaction Score
Who walks into practice tomorrow with the whistle around their neck and starts shouting instructions about drills?

awy

Reaction Score
as i see it the lakers offer is very fragile, in that if the knicks say anything to hurley he'll just wait. it's hard to see how he will go there with all the extra baggage.

in my mind hurley is already gone in couple of years regardless of what the lakers do. this makes the LUKE passion for this program the most encouraging news. absolutely fine with LUKE at the helm.

Reaction Score
I want Hurley to stay but to say we aren’t gonna have downstream affects of this is nuts. If he comes out and says he’s signing a contract and this is it then we’re good. Dealing with this long term is def not ideal no matter what

Dealing with this long term? My dude, if he stays he just turned down two of the most "prestigious" jobs in both college and pro ball for less money to stay at UConn. The only valid takeaway from that is his loyalty.

Reaction Score
Dealing with this long term? My dude, if he stays he just turned down two of the most "prestigious" jobs in both college and pro ball for less money to stay at UConn. The only valid takeaway from that is his loyalty.
It’s amazing how someone on the boneyard can inevitably find the downside to almost anything

Reaction Score
I want Hurley to stay but to say we aren’t gonna have downstream affects of this is nuts. If he comes out and says he’s signing a contract and this is it then we’re good. Dealing with this long term is def not ideal no matter what
How would that be different from the last time he signed a contract?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score

How can anyone in the media be taken seriously. He got “Vegas” odds on Hurley staying or leaving in an e-mail and he does not gamble. This stuff is amazing. These guys and I am now certainly lumping (pun intended) Fanta into this group that already includes Goodman will make any stit up to get clicks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom