Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 146 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Describing the Lakers pitch as a “compelling case” has to be the most lukewarm description imaginable lol

If he was going he would’ve told the team today to prevent any possibility of a leak. We’re going to lose Hurley to the NBA someday, maybe even someday soon. But not tomorrow.
I'm curious if Hurley was a Knick fan. When Lebron went through the traveling circus prior to taking his talent to Miami, his comment on the meeting he had with the Knicks was that they made a "compelling case".

He could be returning the favor to LBJ.

Reaction Score
That betonline tweet is FAKE. There are literally NO other sports books offering odds, which makes sense because nobody knows.

Reaction Score
he will return I swear :')
……

IMG_0984.jpeg

Reaction Score
DH is going to ask the team for their advice, make his announcement and then have a legendary practice

Reaction Score
But MacAurthur actually said “ I shall return”.. Then when he did return he said…..”People of the Philippines, I have returned” . So I expect Hurley to say “ people of UCONN nation “ I have returned”, if he actually returns.

Last edited:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The optimistic take is that his people are hammering out a deal with UConn and he gave them the weekend to do that
Of course this needs to wait until tomorrow. Whoever it is that is needed to approve Hurley's new deal is a government employee. There is no way one of them would work on a weekend, especially this time of year.

Reaction Score
This decision is not about money. And you are correct, money does not make people happy. He enjoyed the vision and ego boost but is staying.
Did Hurley tell you that?

Reaction Score
My wife says that whenever I ask her for help I end it by saying it will only take two seconds and I really never knew I did it.

So I asked her to point out when I said it by responding nothing takes two seconds.

I am now tired of hearing “nothing takes two seconds” but I am still saying it will only take two seconds.

Anyway I am fairly certain we will not know what Danny is going to do in the next two seconds.

But FWIW I certainly feel your pain.
When people ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds til." And when people say "Two seconds til what?" he roundhouse kicks them in the head.

So...I think a lot can happen in two seconds...?

Reaction Score
Me too, but I think he looked more like a Malamute than a Husky, which I guess is why they changed it?
Hated that dog. Many other sports teams have fierce logos/names: Pirates, Grizzlies, Bulls, Warriors, Raptors, etc. What did we have but a puppy with his tongue out, ready to give you a kiss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom