Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 943 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
The naming rights (Allstate) are separate from Private Equity. I think that UConn would increase the naming rights deal.

Lots of home owners in our densely populated area of the US. We have more homes than Kansas, Iowa, Oklahoma etc. Lots of boats to insure.

Reaction Score
I have six season tickets and give them away to people on the boneyard easily, but I can't for the life of me give them away for FREE to any friends and family -- and I have a big group of friends (many who went to UConn). Maybe I need new friends lol

I have not been able to get more than 3-4 friends together for a game since early 2010's. Maybe it's because we sucked so bad for so long, maybe it's because I'm based in Fairfield County, or maybe it's because we're at the age where we have young kids and a lot going on the weekends (I miss half the games too because of this), but damn it's depressing. The team clearly needs our support -- we gotta market ourselves to a power conference and I feel like it's a do or die point in time.
When we were bad at basketball it was the same issue with giving away basketball tickets. Winning fixes everything.

Reaction Score
Is there a clip of this somewhere? That is big if true
Go to the 2:18 (hour:minute) mark of this show. He talks about how at least one PE firm wants/requires UConn. I think that is what is slowing things down (as well as the House decision and NIL rules). I've also thought for a while now the Big12 needs it's own tv network to compete with the other 3 power conferences and that PE would be required to fund it and that UConn and the northeast market that we bring would be a large leverage for PE/Big12 Network...

Reaction Score
My real question with PE is what is it they think they'll deliver they can't do now... and what i think it's going to be is basically an advertising hellscape. Your parking lots will be brought to you by your local supermarket and they'll lay down road markers for it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom